Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Who is your role model?

mine is this celebrity...i forget who....who grew up in a horrible situation but ended up becoming famous
webbieluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #12

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

maybe my mom, i guess.
i dont look up to celebrities because they work soooo little and make a ton of money.
that's not someone i want to look up to.

but thats just my opinion. C:
Breener is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #13
25gert96

Rosary Ben-Hur has a spectacular aura about

Well, for me, my role models would mostly be (in no specific order) the Saints,my parents, other people I know in real life that I admire, Christ, Mary, some of my friends on here who are really devout Catholics, and maybe the actor Jim Caviezel (I've no idea if I spelled his name right).
Rosary Ben-Hur is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #14
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Many WI members on here.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #15
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

kyary pamyu pamyu
poppilove is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Ummm my mom.....
Old 03-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #17

ReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guide

I have several role models.
Sutton Foster, Lea Michele, Aislinn Paul, Elle Woods, and Emma Watson are my role models.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #18
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

taylor swift and benedict cumberbatch.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #19

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Mine is.my mom.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #20
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

gackt i wish i was perfect like him
(∩_∩)
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, alley&ali ♥, bedroom hymns, ku ate this tag, lol don't blink, love who you are♥, make a difference, pokemans, purpleowls got it goin on, so does stacy's mom, the tardis stopped here, think outside the [box], ur mom has got it goin on