Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #131
Bearded Ruffians? Oh
Webkinz :)

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Where Were YOU?

I was completely unfazed, for some reason, and I made a Lego tower and Lego plane, and then my mother yelled at me, so I did not continue.
I'm so sorry for everyone who died and their relatives and loved ones... but I can't say that I believe the official story of what happened. Rather suspicious of how WTC7 collapsed... But I won't say anything else, since this is a Webkinz site, after all.

But for some reason 9/11 did not bother me much. And I was old enough to understand. I don't know what it was. :?
Blue Orchids is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 12:55 AM   #132
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I was at home with my kids. My husband was at work.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #133
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

I was too little to really remember,but my mom told me my sister got out of school too late and she was freaking out.
lolbno is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #134
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

I don't remember the exact day (I was too young at the time), but I do remember having a New York obsession from my earlier memories.
After that, I remember being taken to an some sort of government building around the time of the Afghanistan invasion. There, I had seen a poster for recruiting for the Canadian Forces. (I didn't live in the US, but I guess this proves how that day affected so many people.) The people at the recruiting office had taken note of my interest in the forces and answered some of my questions and gave me a sticker for the navy.
That's all I can really remember.
398256501 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #135
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I was at my house, but I was too young to remember anything.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #136
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

I was at home, I think. It was before I started school. (;
I don't remember that much, just that my mom was calling everyone and I think she was crying, and I was confused on what was happening.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 07:19 AM   #137

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I was very little. I don't remember it. My mom told me I was playing on a blanket.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #138
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

I was so little i cant remember anything. i couldnt even talk so i was relly young but i was at home.
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #139
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Blue Orchids
I'm so sorry for everyone who died and their relatives and loved ones... but I can't say that I believe the official story of what happened. Rather suspicious of how WTC7 collapsed... But I won't say anything else, since this is a Webkinz site, after all.
Actually? I really hope you're joking. Anyone who buys into conspiracy theories is downright stupid.
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, alley&ali ♥, always remembered, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, god bless america, gurrrrrlllllll, i have a dream ♥, i remember, in god we trust, james is mangarine, lhl was here, love america!♥, megan wuz here, never forget, rest in peace, shootforthemoon♥, ss21, webkinzrule2 wuz here, you are beautiful!