Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Talking What's Your Dream Christmas Present?

I know it's kind of early to think about, but I for one make my Christmas list very early. So if you could ask for anything, anything at all, for Christmas, what would it be?

I'm a very blessed person and really don't want much, so right now, my dream Christmas present would be an advanced reader copy of the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy. (It's not going to be released until next year, and I cannot wait!)

Side Note- If you're Jewish, what would your dream Hannukah present be?
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
Narf <33
Webkinz :)

KittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond reputeKittyKat2750 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What's Your Dream Christmas Present?

I want an itouch!

(By the way....someone just made a thread about this.)
KittyKat2750 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

a itouch!! ^^ yeah someone did! ^^
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

(Actually, the other thread is what you want for christmas, I think this is if you could have ANYTHING, even stuff that's way out of bounds. xD)

I'd get an iTouch.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

LOL, I see iTouches are big on the list for this year!

They were huge at my school two years ago. I mean seriously half my class asked for iTouches for Christmas.

(Really? I didn't even notice! I saw the one about gifts for other people...)
Old 09-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lunalovegood57
LOL, I see iTouches are big on the list for this year!

They were huge at my school two years ago. I mean seriously half my class asked for iTouches for Christmas.

(Really? I didn't even notice! I saw the one about gifts for other people...)
(I think you're ok...)

Wait, no, I change my prezzy. I want clothes giftcards and itunes money.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Gifted

Yeah giftcards! For sure, you can never have enough.
Closed

Tags
christmas, code orange, dreams, presents