Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #31
oh hai ima
Webkinz :)
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: whats your dream?

My dream is either to become a writer or journalist, move to the east coast, meet my best friend in person in like uh.... 2016 (Hope your reading this Jen hehe), Wait for the right guy to come into my life and live in the country or on a farm
chicbling11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #32
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

For my children to become millionaires and share their wealth
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #33
Katey ate mah

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

My dreams are to become a professional photographer, maybe get a vacation home in France, and to meet my best friend. (Hope your reading this, Katey. xDD)
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #34
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

My dream is to become a professional ballerina! I've been dancing sense I was three and ballet has always been my favorite class. I've always wanted to go to YAGP(a dance competition) and performa duet with my friend. I love competitions and performances! I was just in a Nutcracker performance yesterday!

Last edited by mhig; 12-13-2009 at 02:50 PM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #35
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

New York State of Mind is my favorite song ever, and i live in NY and i live in a HUGE house, so basiclly right now what do I want? It may seem weird, but when youve lived on the other side of the spectrum for your whole life, getting whatever you want, some people love it i guess... but its not for me. I hate shopping. Im a big windsurfer tho, so i guess my dream for when i get older... would be live in the Hamptons, (right next to Calvin Klein) haha, or in Baja Cali and just go with the flow, go and surf and just - i guess live.
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #36
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

My dream is to become a famous singer or actress one day, marry someone I really love, and have a good and happy life, with a million dollars! xD
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 11:34 PM   #37
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

My dream is to move to shanghai. Lol that's about it.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 12-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #38
♥I got my Rainbows♥

Erinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to all

Oh my goodness I live near a city but I always dream about becoming a famous cartoonist and moving to new york where all the other famous ones live
I think new york would be sooo cool
I am no country girl trust me I am into tall tall buildings loud sounds traffic walking and the regular new york style
but i have not been

I wish i soooo see what your talking about
Erinbeth236 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #39
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

To become A worldwide famous actor. My parents and friends beleive I have the ability to persue it but they will not currently not look past my braces. I am crushed right now beyond beleif
WIguy is offline Male
Old 12-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #40
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My dream is to become an actress !
Hopefully, you can come to New York City one day. I live in New York and there's always something to do. Maybe save up for a trip here?
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dreams come true ♥