Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #21
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: whats your dream?

View Post Originally Posted by i love summer
My dreams:
*To help make the best yearbook ever this year (I am on yearbook staff with 7 other people)
*To kiss the boy that I am um... very fond of
*To become a journalist for a major newspaper
*To bring at least one person to Christ in my lifetime
Ok that last one is GREAT! me too!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #22
yep, i know, i'm a

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

ok, so my sis's friend told my crush somthing that i regreat, and i wish he totally forgot about it...
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I don't think your dream is cheesy at all!

My dream is to be the middle school English/LA teacher that students will remember because I was caring but demanding and taught them a lot. I am not the warm-fuzzy, lovable type that students will adore, but I care that students feel supported and safe in the classroom so they can learn what they need to know. I want them to recall, when they're all grown up and need to remember rules of punctuation or usage, "what Mrs. S. taught" them.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #24

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Well, I have lots of "dreams" but I prefer to call them "goals".
My dream is to be happy in life, open up a huge animal shelter, and most of all . . . Make a difference and impact in this world. That's all I really want to do.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #25
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

My dream is to marry Justin Bieber. JUST KIDDING. My real dream is to become a Fashion Designer and have a boutique in NYC called Atmosphere
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #26

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I'd like to travel in a space shuttle to Mars, write a best-selling novel, become a famous artist, and/or become the youngest animator alive. I'd also like to move to San Diego, California, and maybe marry a really sweet man.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #27
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
You could become coldplays lawyer xD
Good idea!!! Haha!
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #28
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

My dream is to marry the guy I like, move to Australia, major in music, and become a choir teacher.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #29
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would love to become a professional singer. I've wanted to become one ever since I did a duet with my friend at our talent show two years ago. We sang SOS by the Jonas Brothers, and everyone screamed. A few people in the first few rows even held out their hands to touch ours. Everyone jumped up and down and screamed and sang along. It felt so amazing. Even though it was in front of only a couple hundred of people, it felt so surreal. I loved every second of it, and I was so sad when the song was over. It made me feel so good when everyone just got all excited and stuff. It was absolutely one of the best experiences of my life.

ALSO I would love to become a professional photographer, artist, and a missionary. Become a best-selling author. Also, become a professional movie editor. Now, if I could become a professional singer, then being a missionary would become so much easier.

Last edited by mypetduck; 12-11-2009 at 09:20 PM..
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #30
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Quote:
I'd like to travel in a space shuttle to Mars, write a best-selling novel, become a famous artist, and/or become the youngest animator alive. I'd also like to move to San Diego, California, and maybe marry a really sweet man.

If you want to write a novel (which is SO FUN), then you should try NaNoWriMo next November. I'm revising my book right now.

Last edited by mypetduck; 12-11-2009 at 09:20 PM..
mypetduck is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dreams come true ♥