Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 AM   #1
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default whats your dream?

Mine is to move to new york, LA, or tokyo, be a fashion designer and come backto ohio to save a bunch of people like me, who are stuck inthis discusting lifestyle.
I just stay up all night listening to empire state of mind, and thinking how amazing new york could be, a land wear i am noticed, but not. I mean if i almost burst into tears goibg into citys like indianoplis, with how amazing it was with all the inspiration and art and happyness and acceptence, think about new york? Its all i want ever to get out ohio and be someone so uncool its like im the most amazing person ever

Lol that prob sounds sooo cheesy
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 07:31 AM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: whats your dream?

I understand what you mean about cities. I really love going into the large city I live sort of near. My dream is to always live near a large city, but not actually in it. (lots of traffic) There's so much to do there! So many interesting people.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

I don't really understand..
Could you please re-phrase?
:C
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

My dream is to become a professional ballet dancer! I've been taking classes for about 10 years and I am currently in a dance company at my studio. I love recitals, competitions, and conventions and I hope one day I will be good enough to perform professionally on stage I also am interested in becoming a hair stylist lol. It seems like a really really FUN and realistic career. I've always loved doing and cutting hair, and I'm pretty good at it. Eventually I want to become a mother and have lots of children lol. But for now, I'm just a teenager with lots of big dreams!!! Good thread
stelladora is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I agree with you 100%. I love my hometown, but I wouldn't ever dream of staying here the rest of my life. I want to move to the US and become a Doctor
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

My dream:

To become Blaze the Cat, and live in a mansion in a yard where it rains Webkinz! And there would be a river made out of root beer! AND, a pound made of Sunkist. x) That's my dream... Although it WON'T come true! XD
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

My dream is to marry a great guy, mvoe to an almost big city, and to become a pharmasist.
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #8
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

my dream is to be an actress, because i LOVE acting. and if i ever get famous i want to be able to make at least one person believe in God, because people would rather listen to a famous actress than some girl
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

My dream is to design costumes on broadway, be in plays, or be a world famous fashion designer! And I'd really like to be an artist on the side, and travel to a ton of different places. . . . . . .
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

I want to be that fun Art teacher that everyone loves. I want to work at a small school like mine, not in a city, but in a private school somewhere that isn't so busy. I would also LOVE to be a Proffesional Graphics Designer

Last edited by millie12378956; 12-10-2009 at 05:46 PM..
millie12378956 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dreams come true ♥