Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Love is like
Webkinz :)

veryhorsecrazy will become famous soon enough

Talking What's The Funniest and Craziest Thing U EVER Did??

What's the funniest thing you ever did? The funniest thing I ever did was 1 day in volley-ball, we were playing a game. The game was called aliens or something like that. The point of the game was to walk on lines with your back to the net. People served the ball over the net and tried to hit you. If you got hit, you had to go serve . I got to be a alien, so I shuffled side ways and walked on the lines. I also started saying "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep." over and over. I got laughed at, but, I was the last alien alive out there. So, I guess the Beeping worked!!!
veryhorsecrazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Default Re: What's The Funniest and Craziest Thing U EVER Did??

I got picked up from school three times last year
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
edgwood

Kinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonderKinz Crazy wows us all with wonder

I was at the grocery store with my friend and her mom. I was looking at a magazine that mentioned American Idol. I stated that i thought that Adam Lambert should have won. The chashregister lady said, "Which one is he?" while looking at my friends mom. I then shouted "I'm A Girl!!" because I thought she was asking my friends mom if I was her som or something. The Lady than says, "No, I meant the American Idol Guy." We all then started to crack up. Maybe she should have looked at me if the question was intended to be asked to me lol.
Kinz Crazy is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

I started doing the 'Caramelldansen' dance thingy in front of my whole class singing the words to the song.(the German version)
xD
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #5

faline is just really nicefaline is just really nice

Two of my friends and I locked arms and started skipping down the hall way to our next class singing, "We're off to see the wizard!"
I asked a stranger in my school a random question. I was walking with my friend and I was bored so I said to my friend. "I feel like asking a random person a random question. . ."
"So go ahead," he said. (I don't think he believed I would do it, lol) A guy walked by and I yelled, "What color are your bed seats?" he gave me the "Crazy look" and sped up, lol.
My friends and I where sitting in the lunch room. I was left out of a conversation because I was day-dreaming (lol) when I got back to reality I felt left out. So I screamed, "DON"T DO IT!!!" Everyone bust out laughing.
Hmmm, I can think up more if you wanna here more. I'm a crazy person, lol.
faline is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
Love is like

Lol. Those are all funny! If you want to put more, you can if you want. its always fun to see what is the funniest thing somebody's ever done.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #7

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Once, my little sister and I (when we were kids) took a trip with our family to a museum. We decided to walk 3 steps forward, 2 steps back through the whole museum. (weird, I know) We exhausted ourselves after about a half hour. LOL
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
Love is like

Smile Re: What's The Funniest and Craziest Thing U EVER Did??

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Once, my little sister and I (when we were kids) took a trip with our family to a museum. We decided to walk 3 steps forward, 2 steps back through the whole museum. (weird, I know) We exhausted ourselves after about a half hour. LOL
that sounds fun AND funny. also sounds like something i might do.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Hmm, I've done ALOT of crazy things..I have to think about this one...
well....me and my friend showed up to church in a star trek uniform once.....uhh..oh! At King's Island, an amusement park in Cincinnati, me and my friends (and mom) were riding this ride called Top Gun(renamed Flight Deck) and up the first hill it momentarily stops, and when we rode it, when it stopped, my friend who I was sitting next to whispered,"Scream". and boy I screamed, and startle EVERYONE. another one of my friends ahead of us yelled, "JENNA-FER!!!"
And that's just the beginning.....
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Haha, I love reading everyone's stories!

Hmm... I can only think of a couple recent things...
So, today at the library I picked out a Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, and Ozzy Osborne CD. I go up to the desk to check them out. The lady (who was probably 50-60ish) just looked at me and then went to the back room with the CDs boxes to get the CDs. I wait... A minute later, she comes out of the back room and stops by another librarian. They look at each other, the CDs, then glance at me! They must've thought I was crazy! I mean what's wrong with a young teen liking 60's and 80's music?
Ok, I guess it did make me feel a bit bad, but it was still kinda funny to me!

And I get this a LOT, especially at music stores. Even my parents think that its a bit weird that a kid my age is obsessed with all this old stuff. Pssh, they expect me to like the Jonas Brothers or Lady Gaga?!

Last edited by dotdotduck; 07-23-2009 at 11:07 PM..
Closed