Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

Default What are your dreams like

So. . . I'm just wondering haha

Because I tend to have some pretty weird dreams.

-Lately I keep dreaming about the last day of school, like being in class, the bell ringing, then leaving. But each time I'm in a different classroom yet, I manage to see one of my friends. And it's weird cause we're more of just long-time acquaintances, but in the dreams we always end up talking for a long time or talking a walk or something. Or, in one case, fighting a giant monster. Yeah.

-Once I dreamed that characters from a story I wrote (don't even remember the story now) got abducted by aliens at the nearby college's campus. It was a guy and a girl, and me. We're running through the courtyards, and the girl runs ahead of us. All of a sudden she gets pulled up in one of those beamy things (lol), and the guy gets down on his knees and screams "NOOOO! LORIN!" and just starts bawling his eyes out while I'm standing there awkwardly.

And that's just a few of my them.

Share your favourite dreams, or your weirdest I guess. Post away~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What are your dreams like

Last night I had a dream that I was at camp...but my camp was a battlefield and everybody was
Spoiler: show
killing
each other and i was such a great soldier than I became the smartest and oldest at camp. And i had been fighting for so long that I had to go to sleep and I would die in my sleep.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I often have story-dreams, with characters I don't know battling hunger or horrible governments in very, very odd ways. (Last night in one of the scenes, the two main characters were discussing their demise over clover shaped puffed up pancakes in a fancy diner) . However, they are good sprouts to stories I write in real life so I'm always happy when a good, full blown story invades my dreams.
labradorian is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

My dreams are usually always really weird....
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

I tend to usually have really strange dreams. Sadly, I don't remember most of them.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #6

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by labradorian
I often have story-dreams, with characters I don't know battling hunger or horrible governments in very, very odd ways. (Last night in one of the scenes, the two main characters were discussing their demise over clover shaped puffed up pancakes in a fancy diner) . However, they are good sprouts to stories I write in real life so I'm always happy when a good, full blown story invades my dreams.
Ooh I love when that happens, once I was stumped for a story
Then BAM the best dream ever and it was perfect for a story xD
Old 06-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

um they're really weird and all technicolor and yeah.
or just really depressing.
Last night I had a dream where Hannah (webkinzfan909) stayed at my house for a week and we walked around my neighborhood causing mayhem and then we helped the elderly unload their groceries and the guy got mad and threw a box of Popsicles at us c:
poppilove is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

My dreams are both really creepy and freaking amazing.

I have my own little dream-world, full of places I've never seen before. An empty mall and the lot surrounding it, a full mall (but no lot surrounding it), a different version of my school (which includes entirely new wings and floating lockers ), a whole block of a city... all of which are reoccuring places in my dreams. They're always the same.
And my dreams are always taking place at night. And they almost always involve me being someone I'm not, and having to take the blame for all the stuff that the person I am did before I became them.
Most of the time, they end with me having to wake myself up because I am either about to die, about to get into some serious trouble, or about to be stung by a bee. (bees are abundant in my dreams for some reason... BIG BEES. And moths the size of my head but that's beside the point)
I can never remember my dreams in full... I'll wake up and remember being in one place at one point, another place in another point... but I never remember the full plot of my dreams.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #9

crazy96 is a name known to allcrazy96 is a name known to allcrazy96 is a name known to all

my dreams are so wierd.......... For example it will go to one thing to another........ Ugh it's weird......
crazy96 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #10

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

I don't remember a lot of my dreams... I remembered them when I first woke up, but not anymore, aha. But all of my nightmares involve me running from somewhere. & then my legs are all jelly-like its so annoying lol.
But, when I first became home-schooled I kept having dreams of me running away from my old school, needing to break out. And then I'd just run & run down all the streets until I made it home. It was annoying, because it would be the same dream every night, for like; 2 weeks.
Breener is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ayo whaddup kris, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, kk 2teal2 hand2, ku ate this tag, megann, pokemans, pookie rawks!, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!