Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 06:48 AM   #21
Jill93
Webkinz :)

shoppinghorse is on a distinguished road

Default Re: what is your dream life? :) come on in and post away

Right no I compeat in dance so I want to become little miss dance Usa then when I am older I will retire become a popstar then retire from that and move to Colorado and be rich and become a childrens book writer. Befor I move to Colorado I would get married to a boy in my class name dAndrew. He is sooooooooo cute.

---------- shoppinghorse added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

sorry I spelt Andrew and now wrong.

---------- shoppinghorse added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Oh ya I also want to have 4 girls and 3 horses 2 dogs and 1 cat! I also want to live by a beach and have my own golf course!

Last edited by shoppinghorse; 04-14-2008 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 07:26 AM   #22
mnl1997

Mine would for me to go to a good collage and own a popular clotheing store and have a family.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:12 AM   #23
chatterbox4eva39

I don't really have a dream life...

I know everything will fall into place and will be whats meant to be.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #24
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

I want to be famous!.....for a good purpose.
I haven't figured out how, yet.

And I want to be prettier. It really gets to me because lots of girls at my school are prettier.

like, browneyedgirl, said.

I also want to live out my dream and act. Not for fame or riches, but because I truly, really, just love to act. =]
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #25
Pander1

Pander1 is on a distinguished road

My dream is to be a famous fashion designer, but mostly to be a softball pitcher in one of teh upcoming summer olympics.
Pander1 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #26
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz-couture
My dream life is to go to FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) in New York City, live there and get an internship with ethier Teen Vogue, or a famous desginer. Also I want to get a Maltese puppy. Then I want to ethier work as a fashion desginer myself or work at a fashion magazine. And of course get married and have 3 kids!
Awesome life!!! Another great post, webkinz-couture.. you know i am a fashion fanatic as well... lol

---------- efron_fan7767 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shoppinghorse
Right no I compeat in dance so I want to become little miss dance Usa then when I am older I will retire become a popstar then retire from that and move to Colorado and be rich and become a childrens book writer. Befor I move to Colorado I would get married to a boy in my class name dAndrew. He is sooooooooo cute.

---------- shoppinghorse added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

sorry I spelt Andrew and now wrong.

---------- shoppinghorse added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Oh ya I also want to have 4 girls and 3 horses 2 dogs and 1 cat! I also want to live by a beach and have my own golf course!
Awesome.. you have even thought of the details.. good luck on becoming little miss. dance usa

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mnl1997
Mine would for me to go to a good collage and own a popular clotheing store and have a family.
ohh.. I will have to check out your store lol good luck on getting goods grades and getting into collage

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
I don't really have a dream life...

I know everything will fall into place and will be whats meant to be.
You are so right.. that is a great way to look at it

---------- efron_fan7767 added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jitterbug100
I want to be famous!.....for a good purpose.
I haven't figured out how, yet.

And I want to be prettier. It really gets to me because lots of girls at my school are prettier.

like, browneyedgirl, said.

I also want to live out my dream and act. Not for fame or riches, but because I truly, really, just love to act. =]
I love to act too. It is so fun... are you involved w/ any plays? I hope that acting works out for u I might have to get your autograph so when u are famous I can say i chatted with you on wi lol

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pander1
My dream is to be a famous fashion designer, but mostly to be a softball pitcher in one of teh upcoming summer olympics.
That is such a cool life If you have not already you should check out the fda (fashion designers club) you would love it there

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 04-14-2008 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:53 PM   #27
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

I'm living my dream life I would say...I have a devoted hubby, 2 adorable children 1 boy, 1 girl...some say the million dollar family......we aren't wealthy by any means but we do OK...have a nice new home on 24 acres of land...hubby's job affords me the luxury of being home with our kids (that's important to me) I have traveled some and enjoy life....so it's a pretty good life I'd say all in all...ok so in a PERFECT world...I'd look like my avatar...but other then that...it's all good...LOL
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #28
beagley2

Mine is ambitious but there's no fault in dreaming big... Ok, here goes.

I want to go to an awesome Ivy League university. I will join the hockey team and become the first female hockey player in the NHL and also one of the best (I am seriously good...), win the stanley cup a couple of times and then when i am too old to play, i will coach a team (preferably the islanders)...

If i can't actually play, i will become a coach (there have been female NHL coaches!!)

---------- beagley2 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

or i will become a famous dressage rider. i like riding horses.

Last edited by beagley2; 04-14-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #29
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Nascar20Fan
I'm living my dream life I would say...I have a devoted hubby, 2 adorable children 1 boy, 1 girl...some say the million dollar family......we aren't wealthy by any means but we do OK...have a nice new home on 24 acres of land...hubby's job affords me the luxury of being home with our kids (that's important to me) I have traveled some and enjoy life....so it's a pretty good life I'd say all in all...ok so in a PERFECT world...I'd look like my avatar...but other then that...it's all good...LOL
That is so encredibly awesome.. I am so happy that you r leaving at your dreams

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by beagley2
Mine is ambitious but there's no fault in dreaming big... Ok, here goes.

I want to go to an awesome Ivy League university. I will join the hockey team and become the first female hockey player in the NHL and also one of the best (I am seriously good...), win the stanley cup a couple of times and then when i am too old to play, i will coach a team (preferably the islanders)...

If i can't actually play, i will become a coach (there have been female NHL coaches!!)

---------- beagley2 added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

or i will become a famous dressage rider. i like riding horses.
That is so cool.... go girl power!!!! lol I hope this dream works out for you... I wish u the best of luck

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 04-14-2008 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #30
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

To visit Autrallia.
Closed