Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
❤Mrs. Styles❤
Webkinz :)

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

Talking What Are You Obsessed With?

So, by now, you probably all know about my big obsession with Justin Bieber... literally anything Justin Bieber.

I made this thread because I'm just curious to see what you are all obsessed with (if anything).

PLEASE nothing rude or mean. I know it's hard, but try to be kind and respectful in your posts so as not to offend anyone.

Thanks so much!

PLease do NOT mention any blogging or chatting sites. And even more so, do not go around our word censor to type in the names of chat sites which we have censored.
Webberlily

Last edited by McKittyKitty; 10-27-2012 at 12:28 PM..
McKittyKitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #2

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: What Are You Obsessed With?

Certain TV shows.
Certain movies.
Certain webcomics.
Certain fictional characters.
The internet.
hugged is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Webkinz Insider
Bath and Body Works
Warrior Cats
Webkinz
My cats and dogs (in RL)
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #4

VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness
VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness

Books
Twilight
Percy Jackson
Law and Order
Elephants
The Internet
Logan Lerman
Music
VanillaCalf is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #5

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

The internet .
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
at

RevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossible
RevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossible

the internets
playing video games
the internets
tuning pixel cars
the internets
music
the internets
trying to get my 3ds fixed

oh and the internets of course
RevivedHooligan is offline Male
Old 10-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Kpop
Those little Squinkie things
Peek-A-Poohs
The idea of love in general (blaaaah i sound so teenagerish XD)
Eyeliner
Rage Comics
That one website that starts with T but isn't Twitter
Coffee
Mascara
Keeping my glasses clean
Anything fluffy
Anything shiny
Anything sparkly
Fashion
The color pink
Converse
Heeled shoes (yes i know i'm a guy... i'm just short .-.)
Frozen yogurt
Clippy thingies for my laptop bag
One Direction
Texting
Doctor Who
Dying my hair
Writing really cruddy stories
Sleeping
Pinterest
Elephants
Indian-looking stuff (pretty jewels and batik and all the colors and yay)
Rain/thunderstorms/overcast days
Uggs

that's most of it, i think c:
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

FROGS. They're the cutest thing ever!!!!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #9

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

the internet
hetalia
drawing

cats
coffee
foster the people
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

interneting
shipping
mlpfim
homestuck
minecraft
music
drawing
unicrons
corpse dance party space raves!!!

Last edited by luree611; 10-24-2012 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: also taking screen captures
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, applesauce, bedroom hymns, bieber fever, bradying, frostbitten, harry potter.!, justin bieber!!!, justinbiebersmokedweed, phd in horribleness, pshyeah, stay gold ;), the #1 belieber wuz here!, the hulk smashed here, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, vanilla chai♥, webkinzadorer was here, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!, you matter!, yours for the keeping♥, yukiyukiyukiyukiyuki, ♥dylan♥