Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2020, 01:59 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond words
nancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond words

Default I got a new catt!!!

Update 6/10/20
Yesterday I took her to the vet. After that, she was drugged and a bit loopy. She meowed the cutest little meow. I took a small video of her, for future laughs. Here is a photo of her falling asleep on my bed
Click the image to open in full size.

There are a lot of unfortunate events happening inside and outside of WI, but I want to share that I got cat, hoping this will cheer everyone up a little.

Meet Cocoa

This is my first kitty in.....20ish years (dang I am aging) and I got her last night

Info about her
Spoiler: show
We think she is about 1 year old. A friend found her outside, pregnant, and took her in. She had the kittens, and my friend gave away the kittens, but didn't want to keep her(the friend has other pets and they didnt get along). She asked me, and I have been wanting a pet for a while, so I took her!
She is stressed, but that is expected. She loves humans and is super sweet!

Click the image to open in full size.

ps right now we are keeping her in the sun room, because I still need to take her to the vet, that is why there are floorboards and what ever else just hanging around, we still need to finish the sun room but right now it is the best option of where to keep her, soon we will let her roam the house.

Last edited by nancygurl; 06-10-2020 at 09:33 PM..
nancygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2020, 07:46 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I got a new catt!!!

Congratulations. She is beautiful!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #3
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Such a sweet beautiful kitty. Congrats!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 06-02-2020, 11:18 PM   #4
Go steelers! ^.^

lpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owl
lpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owllpscat123 is a wise owl

Congrats! She is so cute and she has a tortoiseshell fur coloring just like my cat!
lpscat123 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM   #5
The Force is with

PurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replay
PurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replay

awww she is so beautiful
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #6
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: I got a new catt!!!

Awwww how adorable!!! A great big Congratulations on your new kittie! I am sure she will adjust just fine and be such a joy to have around. Enjoy your special new love, Cocoa is beautiful.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2020, 12:00 AM   #7
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

What a pretty kitty! Congrats on your new pet!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2020, 04:38 PM   #8
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond words
nancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond wordsnancygurl is beyond words

Update:
3 days since getting her

Loves our storage room
favorite toy-my hand
Prefers wet food over dry (why is the food so pricey???)
needs a LOT of attention
loves us humans
has the strangest meow (specifically at night when she wants attention)
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 06-05-2020, 11:25 PM   #9
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine

Aww she's adorable!! I just love Tortoiseshells!!
Congrats on your new kitty!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2020, 12:29 PM   #10
> eggscellent

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait
Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

Aww what a cutie! Congrats!!
Miafire is offline Male
Closed

Tags
yolo pants, you're a canary