Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #71
whee
Webkinz :)

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

Default Re: What are some of your pet peeves?

For some reason I can't stand it when I ask the time and people will respond "A quarter of" or something along the lines of that, it really annoys me! Can't they just say the exact time? 11:45?
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #72
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

when someone says "guzzle"
i absolutly cringe at that word

and when cupboard doors are open, i always have to close them,

and when the bathroom fan is on, i hate it and always have to turn it off...
Old 01-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #73

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Too many to name.
Breener is offline Female
Old 01-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #74
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

-When people snuff their nose, like yes your nose is stuffed up, yes i know you have to breathe but that is sO DISGUSTING AND YOU SOUND LIKE A CARTOON PIG AND DO IT EVERY 5 SECONDS STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL THAT SICK OR IDK JUST BLOW YOUR DARN NOSE OH MY GOD. Its disgusting and gross and people need to stop
-When people cough without covering their mouth like gross why would you even do that there are other people around you who'd rather not get sick thank.
-those little half cough things where it sounds like their clearing their throat but they're really coughing??? like its really annoying idek why.
-People who think they're smarter then everyone else just because they're in ap or honors classes. Like no you aren't smarter okay, you are literally failing those classes while im getting straight A's please in my 'dumb' classes calm down

I have many, many more trust me but these are my top i think.
im somewhat germaphobic so a lot of my pet peeves are germ-related things but yeah.
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #75
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

when people act like they're too cool for school
like this is important you illiterate hobo
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #76

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

when my brother passes gas in the car and it is pouring rain outside so I can't roll down the windows
My little sister-she is a bigmouth
people that don't respect me-I respect you, why don't you respect me?
speed dating
when you are in the toy aisle of a store with your little sister and your friends from school see you
when my sister tries to read my diary
wow I have a lot of pet peeves...
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #77

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

When people lean back SO FAR BACK IN THEIR SEATS DUDE I DONT NEED TO BE ABLE TO SMELL YOUR HAIR GET AWAY FROM ME
Old 02-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #78
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

-when people think its ok to make fun of me or call me names then complain that im too sensitive
-stuck up people
-the people in my school
-when people walk slow or stop in the middle of the hallway at school
-homework
-when people don't shower on a daily basis, its disgusting
-when you see a spider in your room then it disappears
-this one girl in my grade who acts too mature likes shes 40 and lives in the 1900's
-people in general
-life
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #79
Country Music ♥

countryanthem has a spectacular aura aboutcountryanthem has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
- When people say my name. I don't like my name, I don't like people using it.

- When people I don't know well touch me. I think this is the worst one, I absolutely DESPISE being touched. This is because it implies closeness between people and also because I'm very insecure about my body.
These two things I agree with.
The first one, isn't my first name, it's the nickname people normally give me. My name is Samantha, and I hate it when people call me Sam. I can tolerate Sammy I guess, but I prefer Samantha.

Second, I hate when people I'm not extremely close to touch me. I am known to flinch at EVERYTHING. For whatever unknown reason, I have a little bit of trust issues with everyone except like, my immediate family. So, if anyone even so much raises their hand near me, I flinch. I don't know why. People tease me constantly for it. I really hate being touched by anyone, even on accident.
countryanthem is offline Female
Old 02-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #80

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

When my laptop crashes
when my brother plays his music super loud while I am studying
When you play a stupid love tester game and it keeps giving you high scores when you put in your name and your guyfriend's name
I think is all of my pet peeves.
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
applesauce, bedroom hymns, dftba, goo goo g'joob, i will go the distance, ocd ≠ pet peeve, pokemans, stay gold ;), the hulk smashed here, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!, you are loved :)