Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What are some of your pet peeves?

my list is probably literally a mile long, but these are the just the ones that come to mind now:

-Kids MY AGE and OLDER (heck, any kid over ten years of age, seeing as this is taught in, what, third grade?) mixing up you're/your + they're/there/their + it's/its
"you're dog is really cute. So is there's. It's fur looks so soft!! "

-Blatant spelling mistakes by kids my age who speak English as their first language... "witch dress shuld i by? i don't noe witch won too by... this won is sew cute, but thin this won is sew pritty..."

-PEOPLE
CHEWING
WITH
THEIR
MOUTH
OPEN
smashes wall
i cannot STAND the sound
nor the RUDENESS of it
CLOSE
YOUR
MOUTH
AND
CHEW
YOUR
FOOD
A
CIVILIZED
PERSON

-kids who do nothing but talk about all the illegal stuff they do. like, woooow. you're going to go soooo far in life.

-when the above kids use "YOLO" as an excuse
NO
YOLO MEANS GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH YOUR LIFE
SMELL THE ROSES
ADOPT A PUPPY
DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE
DON'T MESS UP YOUR LIFE BY DOING STUPID STUFF.
THAT IS NOT YOLO.

-those people who are always sick and smell bad, who seem to always gravitate towards ME so they may breathe in MY face. like, no. go give someone else the plague. also there's this new thing called deodorant. and shampoo. and laundry detergent. go buy some.

-when someone promises to do something, blows it off completely, then apologizes for it. lolno... should've done it in the first place...

-people who drive under/at the speed limit

-parents screaming at their screaming kids in public
PARENTING AWARD OF THE YEAR c:

-slow walkers in the school hallway when i'm going to be late to class
YES, YOUR CLASS MAY BE TWO YARDS IN FRONT OF YOU
BUT MINE'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF SCHOOL
SO PLEASE MOVE

-kids who stand in front of my locker and won't move until i say "ummm excuse me...? c:" like five times.

-people who do nothing but talk about their significant other. "ohemgeeee he's SO nice he took me out on a date the other night and it was awesome" "ohemgeee she's SO cute she's the best girl i've ever met i'm so glad to have someone like her" when they very well know that i am the single-est person at school and am very bitter about it. XD
i mean
GOOD FOR YOU
but like
stop making me feel more like i'm missing out on this wonderful land of sparkles and happiness that is "that area outside of friendzone that i am so unfamiliar with i don't even know its name."

... that's the majority of what's coming to mind right now.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 12-07-2012 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: ~♥~BOOM SHAKALAKA~♥~
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #12
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

-when my sister plays the piano or my dog barks/plays loudly with her ball while i'm trying to sleep, lol. nobody comes between me and my sleep. i get really aggressive when i hear noise when i'm trying to sleep. i don't want to be like that but that's how it goes i guess. i can't really help it.

-when people are overly egotistic. i mean it's good to be confident and speak your mind and stuff, but when people believe they are the center of attention and they're so strong and great and this and that, it just get's wearing and old. (when i type this i'm thinking about people in my school. and my brother. like today he was telling my other brother who just came home from college about how he could beat him up and he's soo much better/stronger than him. lol. like seriously, grow up. and my 2nd brother just recovered from bronchitis, give him a break man)

-i know this is stupid and i don't even know if it entirely counts, but when i keep denying things. i hate how i deny everything i have. i deny that i have friends... and deny that people actually love me... and deny everything about myself and everything i've ever received. like now, it's past the point of other people making me feel bad, it's me making myself feel bad because it's almost like i'm denying my life. i'm happy and i have friends, but sometimes i get the best of myself and get so upset because i can never believe it. (wow that turned into a rant almost, sorry)
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness
VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness

Crowds
People
When someone tells a secret in front of you
When someone tells a secret in front of you and they says "Oh, I can't tell you" or "it's a long story"
When people say their tired of hearing about famous people when they talk about other stuff just as much.
When people mix foods together ._. my food cannot touch
when people walk slow in hallways and there is no way around them
When people copy you
When someone talks about stuff that happened when they weren't even there
Being around people that I just don't want to be around
VanillaCalf is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #14

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

-the fact that everyone has an annoying trait and I can find it in everyone and it won't leave me alone. so if I see someone I know and think, "oh looks there she goes, oh she's doing that annoying thing run before she talks to me and makes me want to scream she's my best friend though you can't do that because that would be rude I bet rudeness is your annoying trait oh wait no I bet it's that you obsess over things or that you stand up for what you believe ugh stop it"
yeah pretty much everyone has an annoying trait
even if I love you to death
there's always gonna be something about you that irks me
I'm so sorry
(this was mostly me ranting about how I'm ticked off by everyone at some point oops. yeah well my pet peeve is my ability to pick out flaws)
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #15

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

When people demand that others don't judge them for their personal choices/beliefs in life, and yet they turn around and critcize others that believe something different. Interesting that those that constantly want tolerance are the most intolerant of others.

Hypocricy.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #16

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Breathing .
Old 12-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #17

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Ravens, ravens, COMMON RAVENS to be exact (that's their breed name), they make this annoying "aaa ahhh aaa aaa" sound, and it bugs me.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #18
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

-When it rains and shoes squeak omg I get the chills
- WHEN THINGS ARE SOOO UNEVEN and you can EVEN see it.
- Things aren't where they were before
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #19
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

People
Feet touching anything but socks
People
YOLO and SWAG like seriously I DON'T GIVE A CRAP JUST TO YOUR DARN HOMEWORK
People
When people use "ya'll" incorrectly or without the apostrophe
People
When people are all, "eeeew y'all act like y'all are dating but you're not y'all are so gross"
People
When people say that the song that I just showed them copies another song and I'm like, no, that's a rap song and I'm playing a record! They obviously got copied, didn't copy.
People
When somebody just got done bawling about something then some genius decides to sing/play a song about it. For example, a guy breaks up with his girlfriend of two years then the girlfriend's friends turn on a song about getting married and being together forever.
People.

Last edited by 24724; 12-07-2012 at 11:17 PM..
24724 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2012, 01:43 AM   #20

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

loud chewing
slow walking in the halls at school
loud whispering in the library
poorly placed bushes (planted in the exact spot that makes it impossible to see around the corner)
school buses
Closed

Tags
applesauce, bedroom hymns, dftba, goo goo g'joob, i will go the distance, ocd ≠ pet peeve, pokemans, stay gold ;), the hulk smashed here, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!, you are loved :)