Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Merp
Webkinz :)

dogzcats is a forum hero
dogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum hero

Wink What are some of your pet peeves?

Hi guys!

So what are your "pet peeves"? A pet peeve is basically a complaint that you obsess about, for example, my pet peeve is grammar. I know that sometimes I don't have perfect grammar, but I annoyingly obess about people who don't use I right. (I won't rant about that if something's wrong. I promise )

So what are your "pet peeves"?

Remember to follow all WI rules. I hope I didn't have to tell you that!

Last edited by dogzcats; 12-07-2012 at 05:39 PM..
dogzcats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #2

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: What are some of your pet peeves?

One of my pet peeves is when people think pet peeves have to do with pets.
hugged is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #3

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

People
When people put 'Ok' instead of "Okay."
People
When people chew really loudly.
People
Hypocrites
People
People
People

People.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

It's really annoying when people say 'thank you much'
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
~

PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!PawPrintz is headed for the top!

My Pet Peeves are preppers. Yes, preppers. They prepare for the end of the world instead of enjoying their lives right now. They think there is going to be some Dollar collapse or Zombie Apocaylpse and spend like over 5,000 on food storage and water.Then spend like 2,000 just on guns. Then spend another 10,000 on a 'bunker'. Instead of prepping for the END why not jsut live your life NOW?!
PawPrintz is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #6

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

- overly religious people. omg like you need to calm down
- wet socks
- "friends" that talk about you behind your back
- when someone starts to tell you something, then stops, and says "never mind"
- grammar/spelling nazis. i go to school. i understand grammar. sometimes typos happen.
- when people start arguments when they literally have no idea what they are talking about
- when people decide to stop and stand right in the middle of the school hallway
- drama queens
- my little brother constantly running around the house making obnoxious noises
- kids that talk about politics and they have no idea what they're saying
- that one kid in class who has to have things repeated 10 times before they understand it
- everything else i don't feel like mentioning

Last edited by WarriorsCat; 12-07-2012 at 06:56 PM..
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

When people forget George Harrison.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Merp

dogzcats is a forum hero
dogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Kesha
When people forget George Harrison.
Who? I'm totally kidding. The Beatles rock. Literally. And yes, George Harrison is often lost in the shuffle.
dogzcats is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #9

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Pet peeves :
People
People
People
Did I mention peoplE?
Get it?
Got it?
GOOD!!!!!!!
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
Luke Bryan <3

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

I'm obsessive-compulsive, and my list is long, so I'm going to shorten it. xP

--When people rearange furniture and it only looks MORE messy oh my goodness.
--Mixing food on plates.
--When people don't respect the fact that I DON'T like meat. (yes, bacon. People are different..)
--When I eat healthy, but I only keep it like that for a short amount of time. ):
--Widely spaced wide toothed combs.
--The color yellow. It's too happy. Egh.
--Duct tape that's hard to cut, like it's really sticky on its adhesive side.
--When teachers correct my handed in work with black pen. To me, it almost looks like pencil. It's irksome.
--When people are like to me, "wow, you spend SO MUCH TIME at church." .___. Well maybe because I like church.
--People on social media who overtake and post waaay too many pictures of themselves. Calm down bro.
--When people post pictures on social media and post totally cheesy music lines like "we found love in a hopeless plaaceee(: <333" o__0
--justgirlythings pictures...I just don't like them.
--When my friends tease me because I'm really obsessed with country music. -_-

Last edited by kinzlover224; 12-07-2012 at 07:59 PM..
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
applesauce, bedroom hymns, dftba, goo goo g'joob, i will go the distance, ocd ≠ pet peeve, pokemans, stay gold ;), the hulk smashed here, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!, you are loved :)