Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
Yip Eeeee! I am a
Webkinz :)

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default What should I ask for my B-day/ Chirstmas

Ok I know what your thinking "Christmas is 9 month & a half months away!"
Yeah it is but I wanna get my list ready early.
Cause then I can play with my friends and stuff!!!
Well my B-day and Christmas are close together and I dont know what I want.
I have the following....
Laptop
Cell Phone - Really beat up.
TV
DS
Wii
Wii Fit
Dog

Thats it I believe.
What should I ask for?
So far I have

LG Xenon
Contacts - I have glasses
Kodak Easy Share 10.2 Mega pixel Digital camera.

If you have had good or bad experiences with products tell me so I dont buy them!

Polkadpt101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What should I ask for my B-day/ Chirstmas

Since your phone is beat up, ask for a new one.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #3

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

She is asking for a new one already, Rainbow. (:
How about more Webkinz?
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
bertiebunny

CELL PHONE:If you get a new phone then I would suggest the 1 I have.It's a Samsung Propel.It slides upwards and the color choices are green and black,blue and black,or red and white.It's great if you text a lot.You can also get AIM,Yahoo,and Windows Live.It doesn't have alot of extra stuff like the blackberry's and other phones.I really like it.
CAMERA:As for the camerea mine is and orange Sanyo 8.1 megapixels.I also really like this brand too.My mom uses mine all the time.
WII:My grandparents got me and my sister this last Christmas and it is alot of fun!We got the Wii sports package which came with 1 Wii controller,the Wii game system,a cover for the Wii controller,and the Wii sports game.I would also suggest that if you want a 2cnd controller then buy the game called WII PLAY because it comes with a game AND 1 controller.Its about 50 bucks but it's cheaper than buying 1 controller because you get a game with it.We play that game all the time because it helps you learn how to use the controller and get used to it.
DS:I got a DS Lite a long time ago but now they have DSI's which is just like the original DS except it has a camera.I have messed with my friend's and it takes pretty good pictures.I would suggest Cooking Mama or Brain Age (1 or 2) or Big Brain Academey are all fun games.
LAPTOPS:My mom was talking about getting a laptop for my lil sister for her birthdasy in August.She was thinking about the 10 inch laptops from DELL.They have 7 different color choices.I'm not sure if you want a mini 1 or not.I have not used 1 of these before.They are about $399.
DOG:I'm assuming you mean a real dog.I have a chocolate lab that is about 8 years old and I have a shi tzu that is about 3 years old.My shi tzu(Mia) is black and white and is sooo cute.Sje is very loveable and loves to be oustide,but she is still a cuddly lapdog.She sleeps with my parents everynight.The only thing I would warn you is her hair gets all matted if you don't brush her and get her groomed reguarly.We keep her hair short.My chocolate lap stays outside and she is very loveable also and licks you as soon as she sees you.She is very sweet but she can be very defensive around me and my family if someone she doesn't know comes around.She is almost like a guard dog.

I hope this helps you.These are my opinions on the items you have listed.This is everything I know.PM Or VM me if you have any questions on what I have said.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bertiebunny
CELL PHONE:If you get a new phone then I would suggest the 1 I have.It's a Samsung Propel.It slides upwards and the color choices are green and black,blue and black,or red and white.It's great if you text a lot.You can also get AIM,Yahoo,and Windows Live.It doesn't have alot of extra stuff like the blackberry's and other phones.I really like it.
CAMERA:As for the camerea mine is and orange Sanyo 8.1 megapixels.I also really like this brand too.My mom uses mine all the time.
WII:My grandparents got me and my sister this last Christmas and it is alot of fun!We got the Wii sports package which came with 1 Wii controller,the Wii game system,a cover for the Wii controller,and the Wii sports game.I would also suggest that if you want a 2cnd controller then buy the game called WII PLAY because it comes with a game AND 1 controller.Its about 50 bucks but it's cheaper than buying 1 controller because you get a game with it.We play that game all the time because it helps you learn how to use the controller and get used to it.
DS:I got a DS Lite a long time ago but now they have DSI's which is just like the original DS except it has a camera.I have messed with my friend's and it takes pretty good pictures.I would suggest Cooking Mama or Brain Age (1 or 2) or Big Brain Academey are all fun games.
LAPTOPS:My mom was talking about getting a laptop for my lil sister for her birthdasy in August.She was thinking about the 10 inch laptops from DELL.They have 7 different color choices.I'm not sure if you want a mini 1 or not.I have not used 1 of these before.They are about $399.
DOG:I'm assuming you mean a real dog.I have a chocolate lab that is about 8 years old and I have a shi tzu that is about 3 years old.My shi tzu(Mia) is black and white and is sooo cute.Sje is very loveable and loves to be oustide,but she is still a cuddly lapdog.She sleeps with my parents everynight.The only thing I would warn you is her hair gets all matted if you don't brush her and get her groomed reguarly.We keep her hair short.My chocolate lap stays outside and she is very loveable also and licks you as soon as she sees you.She is very sweet but she can be very defensive around me and my family if someone she doesn't know comes around.She is almost like a guard dog.

I hope this helps you.These are my opinions on the items you have listed.This is everything I know.PM Or VM me if you have any questions on what I have said.

I was looking into a Propel. My sister has one and she likes it.
But I saw the LG Xenon and It has like all the cool features.
It has voice dailing which I really want.
I will ask for both and See which one I get.

I will look into the camera you have.

I have a Wii and I have 2 Controllers, Wii play and the slip cover.

I have a DS. I have Braing age 1 and 2.
I love Cooking Mama on Wii.
I might get that.

I have a dog. Real.
I love her.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

The LG Xenon looks pretty cool. Contacts are a good thing to ask for. I don't wear glasses or contacts, but my mom said she loves contacts. She said at first they're kinda confusing, but then they're easy and comfortable. The Kodak EasyShare camera is good, I have one and it's nice. Also if you don't, you should get an iPod. If you love music, they're awesome.

Last edited by KuteKinz103; 07-17-2009 at 06:32 PM..
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
Yip Eeeee! I am a

I have an iPod.
Closed