Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 02:32 AM   #31
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: What Pokemon are you?

Favorite activity: Writing, hanging out with friends, video games
Personality: Outgoing yet obnoxious
Sport: Basketball or martial arts
Color: Mint green
Favorite animal: Llama <3
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 02:32 AM   #32
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

I don't need a quiz. I already know I'm Magikarp, the most useless Pokemon out there.

But I may as well, just for fun.

Favorite activity: Playing video games and watching anime. I'm such a nerd.
Personality: Some people call me sweet, others say I'm gothic, my best friend thinks I'm funny and my brother thinks I'm a nerd. And I think I'm just quiet and shy. So... I don't know?
Sport: Soccer.
Color: Sky blue.
Favorite animal: Kitty cats. :3

Last edited by webkinzrule2; 11-26-2011 at 04:33 AM..
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
ebkinz!

jolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Little99Little
Favorite activity: Dunno so many things! .
Personality: Kind, funny , caring , friendly ( REALLY friendly ) and ah so much more .
Sport: Dodgeball, football , and swimming.
Color: Green
Favorite animal: Tigers, Sabertooths all the wild animals...
You sound alot like a suicune! They love to do so many different things and are very kind and friendly.

View Post Originally Posted by MissUnderstood
Cool thread!

Favorite activity: Sketching
Personality: Friendly, quirky, shy
Sport: Badminton
Color: Baby Blue
Favorite animal: Deer ♥
You sound like a deerling! they are a mixed bag of personalities and are very shy

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
Favorite activity: Drawing, taking photos, acting, singing
Personality: Smart, nice, weird
Sport: Swimming
Color: Rainbow
Favorite animal: All :]
You are like an igglybuff! They are somehow even more obnoxiously cute than their evolved form, jigglypuff, and igglybuff love to draw (on other people and pokemon's faces!)

View Post Originally Posted by komoda2000
Such a cute idea for a thread~

Favorite activity: Listening to music, online window shopping, doodling, wasting time, etc.
Personality: Moody
Sport: Internet
Color: Red
Favorite animal: Raven
Thank you!
You would be a Honchcrow! They can be moody, but they are a great friend if you train them well!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover218
Favorite activity: Writing, hanging out with friends, video games
Personality: Outgoing yet obnoxious
Sport: Basketball or martial arts
Color: Mint green
Favorite animal: Llama <3
You sound like a sawk! They are very outgoing and are pros in the martial arts

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrule2
I don't need a quiz. I already know I'm Magikarp, the most useless Pokemon out there.

But I may as well, just for fun.

Favorite activity: Playing video games and watching anime. I'm such a nerd.
Personality: Some people call me sweet, others say I'm gothic, my best friend thinks I'm funny and my brother thinks I'm a nerd. And I think I'm just quiet and shy. So... I don't know?
Sport: Soccer.
Color: Sky blue.
Favorite animal: Kitty cats. :3
Haha did you know that magikarp used to jump mountains using splash! Yeah, that one useless move you want it to forget asap...
Anyway, ....
To me you sound like a gothita! They are super sweet and shy and they love to just have fun!
jolo9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie