Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2020, 07:28 PM   #1
keep running
Webkinz :)

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Default what was the last movie you watched?

helo

awhile ago there was a thread "what book are you reading right now" and i had the idea to make a thread like that but with movies and i like knowing what kinds of movies people are into so here goes

the last movie i watched was the firm (1993) and i watched it two days ago. it was good but the soundtrack was my favorite part
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2020, 10:46 AM   #2
vegas

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: what was the last movie you watched?

the rachel divide
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2020, 11:20 AM   #3
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness
nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness

I think the parent trap was my last one.
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2020, 10:18 PM   #4
speak urself

KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss
KinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a bossKinzUser2523 is a boss

Sully - it was really really good
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2020, 07:59 PM   #5
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

61*. it was really good. wasnt expecting it
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #6
sparklypencils

sparklypencils is on a distinguished road

Classic Nancy Drew 1930's
sparklypencils is offline Female
Old 08-23-2020, 06:35 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I think it was Olympus Has Fallen but that was a couple months ago or so.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-23-2020, 11:48 PM   #8
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

I really like this idea for a thread.
I’ve been watching some series lately, so the last movie I watched was probably this super cheesy Hallmark-style movie on prime. I think it was called “An Hour Behind” or something?
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #9
H♥mesick 4 Heaven

hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!hunnybun is the bees knees!

Oooh, let's see. I don't watch a lot of movies anymore, but I think the last one may have been Kimi No Na Wa? I know it was a really good one, and kimi no na wa was indeed a pretty good one lol.

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I think the parent trap was my last one.
Nancygurl, this one takes me backkk, dude lol
hunnybun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hunnywashere!♡, shellbellgotsatag!