Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

Default What Do You Get If You Google...

What do you get if you Google your WI user name/ nickname?

I Googled Swimmy (because usernames with numbers usually just give you your user name), and I got this as a result:

My WI nickname is a children's book. xD

-Swimmy the fish :ptera:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: What Do You Get If You Google...

I get:
My birthday thread (on another site)
My youtube channel
Some club penguin thing...?
My photobucket
A site I've never heard of
Some threads I've posted on WI

^The rest are those repeated, 5 pages worth
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

i get

some online game
some persons twitter
some random website
fb
cheezburger
some forum
and bearville insider. xD
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

This is what I get:

Twee Fluffy: View Profile Club Penguin Insiders Forum
(Threads from CPI in bold)
Happy birthday, Twee Fluffy!
Official Twee Fluffy Tracking Thread
Food Fight!
Anti-Yellow
YouTube -- Fluffy Homes and Gardens
WebKinz Insider - Songwriting Club
************* Viewing Profile Twee Fluffy
Lego Universe Insider
Lego Universe Insider View Profile Pink4me4ever
YouTube Videos -- Please Forgive Twee Fluffy!

Pink4me4ever is my friend, BTW.
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

obsessive would be boring so i did obby and it came up with urban dictionary, some yotube channel and something for world of warcraft
obsessive is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #6

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

I get

My profile link,
my youtube,
my polyvore,
and
some other threads on WI.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I just looked up "bluski" because of what you said about the numbers, and I got:

-Someone's MP3 page (apparently I'm a singer? )
-Blu-Ski on another music site (huh, apparently I'm more famous than I think XD)
-Bluski Da Great (that sounds like me ) (also in the music business )
-Some page in Chinese
-A youtube video of one of those singer guys (listened to one of them before... a rapper. Gosh. Of course someone with my nickname has to be singing one of my least favorite types of music )
-Trainer Skis
-Bluski on Twitter (HEEEY COPYCAT)
-Someone's Facebook page (once again... COPYCAT)

And that's just the first page. When I search up just my username, it gives me stuff I've posted on various sites under that username, LOL.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
Mackenzie♥

Allthatglitters is on a distinguished road

Well,
I get Elle Fowler (if I search my user name)
OR
Kay Jewelers
Allthatglitters is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #9
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

Well, my computer search engine is set to Bing-and if I bing my username (LOL), I get 7 results. The first one is my user account on WI.
The second is the article on WI about my recipe solve (Jazzy Jeweloni).
The third leads to some website with topics that have been started about Webkinz login screen problems-apparently my thread on WI about the instructions popping up on Kinzville Academy is there too.
The fourth is a reply I posted to a thread here started because the person's Magic Bean Plant from the Estore was stuck.
The fifth is a reply I made to the Striped Mellowmallow thread here in the Recipez section.
The sixth is a reply I made to Webkinz Newz' Feedback Friday regarding the holiday winter events.
The seventh is another reply to Feedback Friday regarding "What kind of arcade game do you want to see in WW?"

If I google, I get over 13,000 results-most of them about my recipe solve listed on other websites too.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #10
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

When I Google my nickname, (Collie), I get this:
Images for Collie
Collie- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Collie, Rough Collie, Smooth Collie, Collie's
American Kennel Club - Collie

That's what I get.
Colliedog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, lanisimplicity :), megann, shootforthemoon♥, yazibelle was here