Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
Leah A.K.A Pizza
Webkinz :)

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default what do i wear?♥♥♥what do i do?

hello! i am going on a trip early Saturday morning! i need ideas what to do on a five hour trip in the car and also what do i wear? (nothing from areo and hostiler). thx! ♥

---------- angel5112 added 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

anyone? i really need help?

Last edited by angel5112; 11-19-2008 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
angel5112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 06:11 AM   #2
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Default Re: what do i wear?♥♥♥what do i do?

I'm going on a car trip on Saturday too, but it goes till sunday!

I'm wearing something warm (unless you're going south), but loose and soft. No jeans. Jeans get scratchy. (well at least they do to me.) But if you have no choice, choose some that are really soft. Wear a loose shirt.

I'm bringing books on the trip, along with my dad's laptop so we can watch movies. My journal. A math book, so I can look at the lessons ahead (I'm a nerd, so you might not want to do this...xD), a deck of cards, some sort of table to put on your lap, scratch paper to draw, adn that's about all i can think of.

OH! Dramamine. Carsick medicine. Just in case.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #3
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would wear something comfy. Loose fitting...like sweatpants and a sweater for example. Comfy shoes are a must too!

Bring along some good music if you can, or maybe a handheld videogame. If you don't get motionsick like me, you could bring a book or some magazines to read!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #4

ninjacat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would wear some comfy jeans, and a loose t shirt that is also comfy. also, bring a pillow and blanket incase you get cold or sleepy!
ninjacat123 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #5
Imma Gleek

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Portable DVD Player, LOTS of Books,Good music a music player[if your parents dont want to listen to it], Candy [yum!] Paper and pencils and something to write or draw on [like a dictionary or something] Wear something comfertable like strech jeans and a sweater or maybe sweat pants. HAVE FUN!
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Jeans get very sweaty and sticky after a while, so your best bet is to wear sweat pants and any tee shirt or sweater. Anything comfy :] Bringing a pair of fuzzy socks or slippers is also good.

For things to do, I recomend buying magazines and finding a book you really like so that will keep you occupied for a while. Bringing an i-pod also makes the time fly buy. Bringing fun foods and candy also keeps you busy too. Hope I helped
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #7

meghan487 has a spectacular aura about

Wear you PJs

---------- meghan487 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Bring Magazines and if you have one, a DS or other portable game system.
Also bring an Ipod,MP3 or cd player if you have one.

Last edited by meghan487; 11-20-2008 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meghan487 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #8

Caileyshamrock has a spectacular aura aboutCaileyshamrock has a spectacular aura about

I would wear some sweat pants(and if your like me wear some shorts underneath them incase you get to hot) and a tee shirt or a tank top with a little jacket to go over top of it.
For things to do I would bring a little table thing that you can put on your lap, pencils,makers,notebook,homework,dvd player,portable game system,ipod,and any of your favorite foods that you can eat easily. I hope I helped you.
Caileyshamrock is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #9
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

wear sweats and bring ur fav snack. and if u have an iPod or something like that, BRING IT. I bring mine to everything and time flies by
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'll I have to say is bring something
you enjoy to play with or use.
Wear what makes you feel comfortable.
If you are comfortable in a jean skirt and a tight shirt...
By all means, wear it.
The most suggested would probably be a teeshirt,
*of course with something coolio on it*
Sweatpants,
and a Sweatshirt so you can wear it if you get cold.
A throw blanket,
a pillow,
(face it, if you get tired, you're sleeping on a seat.)
and probably hairties
if you're hair is bugging you. lol

Trust me, i've been on MILLIONS of trips. On Monday, i'm going on a 16-17 hour trip...
depends on how many restroom, lunch, and dinner breaks there are!
lol
With these items, you'll definately be able to survive!

Have fun on your trip!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed