Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: What Do I Do In This Situation?

^Thattt up there
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
Swiftie <3
Webkinz :)

kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!

The next time she asks, kindly and politely tell her you'd rather not let other people use your iPhone. (Especially since she puts a pass-code on it!) Then, as for the background picture, tell her you'd like to choose what goes as your background, and you'd rather not put a picture of the two of you. Take a picture of you two anyways, though, just to have on your iPhone. That might make her feel better.
kippergirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #13
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

Tell her that it's your phone and what you do to it is your choice.
That's what I say to my brother all the time when I get annoyed with him using my stuff. And it's true.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Just tell her nicely that you don't like when she plays with it. I'm sure she'll understand if she's your friend.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #15

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Maybe tell her that you don't feel comfortable with others using your phone. Or that your parents wont let you
Good luck!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #16
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

I kinda agree with everybody, say something like "My parents found out how many people have been using my phone... They said I have to stop letting them use it.... Sorry."

And with stuff like "THIS should be your new home screen!" Make a joke about it. Like, "What, and change it away from this adorable polar bear? No offense, he's WAY cuter than you guys!" But like, in a sarcastic, non-serious way. (If if they don't take that type of joke well, you can just replace 'no offense, blah cuter blah' with "No way kid!" Or some other lame thing)

I think the best way to get people to... Not... Ask.... For..... your phone.... repeatedly... When.... You say no... (Awkward wording I can't get around, sorreh ) It just make a stupid joke, and usually they drop the subject. Or you can always just say "It's dead," if you know you won't use it in front of them.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #17

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I always tell my son to blame me for things like this. That way his friends won't get mad at him, or upset with him. They can be mad at Mom, that's okay. Works every time!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&ali ♥, just say no, love who you are♥, snowbabe08, think outside the [box]