Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
STRIDERCREST
Webkinz :)

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Default OMG I'M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER! :D

OMG!!!!! ok so i have been concerned about my mom for like the last few weeks because she was acting all secretive and oddly happly and stuff. Then last week i started to notice my mom was bigger....if you can put it that way. Anyways, I guess my being concern about her started to make me a bit paranoid and i started noticing she was getting bigger. Then today when I came home from school my mom was home and so was my dad. my brothers were trying to bite these disney stuffed animals and stuff. My parents were half laughing and half smirking. I was like "are you guys ok? " i was kind of creeped out at the whole situation... so then my parents told me to sit down so i was like "ummm ok?" and then they put a card on the table and i was like "is it my birthday already? " and then they started laughing... i was really weirded out. so then my mom told me to open the card. when i opened the card there was an ultra sound picture thing... i was like.. "is that ME??? " and then my parents were like "just read the card and i was like starting to get the idea but i really didnt think it would actually happen. so anyways they told me to read it out loud. i was all "im not in second grade..." so the card said:

Dear Emily, I am so glad to have a sister like you. I can't wait to see you soon! Love, your baby brother or sister.

It said something like that... I didn't really read it over because my throat felt weird all of the sudden. As soon as i stopped reading it i looked up at my mom and dad and was like "Oh so thats a-a" and then my throat would not allow me to talk.. I kind of thought i was going crazy. Then my mom was like "thats the baby" and my dad was laughing at my face. And then i just started crying. i mean like really crying! i just couldnt beleive it. i was happy of course. and then my brothers just looked up and threw their mickey doll at me.. (I swear they are some really scary children XD) and then my parents hugged me and stuff... im still like soo shocked... i mean i cant beleive it.. I'M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!!! . Im just so excited now and i am so excited i just had to make a thread OMG I'm so so so so happyyyy! Im going to have a baby sibiling omg!!!
purpleowls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: OMG I'M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER! :D

Congratz purpleowls!!! That's exciting newz!!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
Congratz purpleowls!!! That's exciting newz!!
Thanks
Old 03-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Awhh that is very exciting news! Congratulations
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Wow, that's really big news! Congrats (:
Old 03-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #6

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

congrats (:
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

OMGosh CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #8
STRIDERCREST

View Post Originally Posted by Steelersgal86
OMGosh CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!
Thanks my mom said its gonna be born around November
Old 03-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #9

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

congratulations!
Breener is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #10
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

AWWWWWW You got to see the sonnagram? (i spelled that wrong I think)

CONGRTSIES! That's so great, and SO funny to read about,
violinbeauty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, congrats big sis!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, jesus loves you!, nyanyanya, pokemans, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e