Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladybastilla is on a distinguished road

Default What's Your Favorite Christmas Music?

For years my favorite has been "White Christmas" by Martina McBride. Her versions of "O Holy Night" and "The Christmas Song" are not to be missed.

Last year I added Jewel's "Joy: A Holiday Collection" to my growing pile of holiday albums, my favorite songs on that are her original piece "Face of Love" and her version of "Ave Maria".

Just this week I purchased "Noel" by Josh Groban and it has not left my iPod's screen since I downloaded it. There are too many gorgeous tracks to list them all, but "Angels We Have Heard On High", which he does with Brian McKnight is really good, his version of "Little Drummer Boy" is the best I've heard bar none, and two songs I had never heard before, "Panis Angelicus" (Angelic Bread) and Petit Papa Noel (Little Santa Claus) are both totally beautiful to the point that the latter actually brought me to tears.

I also like lots of older stuff: Elvis, Johnny Cash, Bing Crosby, etc. I suppose that my Christmas collection is much like my music collection is the rest of the year -- very varied.

Always looking for new stuff to check out, though. So, what music do you love during the holidays? Or does Christmas music drive you insane? I know its not everyone's cup of tea -- I think my *family* wept tears of Joy when I started putting it on my iPod, lol.

Anyway, thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

ladybastilla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: What's Your Favorite Christmas Music?

I love so many Christmas songs. I especially love "Do You Hear What I Hear?", "The Little Drummer Boy", "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", "Jingle Bell Rock", and "Blue Christmas"
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
Sissa2000

Miraclebaby240 is on a distinguished road

Santa Baby and i can't remember the name sorry....!
Miraclebaby240 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Hello!

cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!

Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
LOVE THAT SONG
cah117 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I like all of the classic Christmas stuff, like hymns from church, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Burl Ives, etc.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

12 Redneck Days of Christmas- Jeff Foxworthy
Gramama got run over by a Reindeer- I don't know the singer
Merry Christmas from the Family- Montgomery Gentry
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER! Especially their version of "Carol of the Bells", which is currently stuck in my head. XD

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 11-29-2010 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy
Christmas In Hollywood - Hollywood Undead
All I Want For Christmas Is You - My Chemical Romance
Gary - MC Lars

(:
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 10:12 PM   #9

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
I love so many Christmas songs. I especially love "Do You Hear What I Hear?", "The Little Drummer Boy", "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", "Jingle Bell Rock", and "Blue Christmas"
Oh those are my favorite songs too!! (:
Also 'deck the halls' is one of my favorites

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
12 Redneck Days of Christmas- Jeff Foxworthy
Gramama got run over by a Reindeer- I don't know the singer
Merry Christmas from the Family- Montgomery Gentry
I love grandma got run over by a reindeer xD
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 11-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Christmas in Hollywood - Hollywood Undead
Mile High Christmas - Breathe Carolina
30 Days - Nevershoutner
Filicity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!