Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default What’s Up? On the April 14 DCT

What’s up? The sky! That’s right, today is Look up at the Sky Day. Look up and check what’s going on up there, you never know what you might find.

The most striking thing up there is perhaps a solar eclipse, and the next one is due on June 1st. It will be a partial eclipse of the sun, visible over the northern parts of North America, Iceland and eastern Asia.

The next lunar eclipse will be on June 15, 2011. If you’re in Africa at the time, you’re all set!

Cloud formations are interesting to look at, and the anvil shape at the top of a dark cloud predicts a thunderstorm. During thunderstorms, many love to look at lightning as long as it’s not too close by. You can tell how far away it is by counting the seconds between the thunder and the lightning.

What’s up? On a nice day, birds are up there, leaves budding on the trees, flowers for you to smell and perhaps some buzzing insects to observe.

If you’re indoors and you look up, of course you might spot a spider! Or a cobweb. Time to take out the duster! But you never know, you might look up and see your lost webkinz on the top bookshelf, the webkinz that you searched for, all over the house last weekend! or maybe even the homework that the dog was supposed to have eaten.

Have a wonderful Thursday, and don’t forget to look at the sky today.

Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What’s Up? On the April 14 DCT

Eek! I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

oh hey.
new thread
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #4

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

3rd post ?
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Eek! I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow!
Congrats on first post, MeWuvKitties! what's happening tomorrow? or should I say, What's up?
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I was surprised the DCT closes so quickly.
Usually on the GEDCTs, the new one opens, and the other ones still open for awhile.
This one was just like "Bam! Closed!'
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #7

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I was surprised the DCT closes so quickly.
Usually on the GEDCTs, the new one opens, and the other ones still open for awhile.
This one was just like "Bam! Closed!'
I know! I was like "Oh, someone must have said something dirty." xD
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #8
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by Murphydog
oh hey.
new thread
yes, sometimes it happens that the thread changes... LOL congrats on second post, Murphy!
View Post Originally Posted by Dawntiger
3rd post ?
congrats on third post, Dawn!
Old 04-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Congrats on first post, MeWuvKitties! what's happening tomorrow? or should I say, What's up?
Thanks.
And tomorrow, I'm getting my hair cut. (lol, I know that seems silly to be nervous about)
It's a pretty drastic change from my hair now, so I'm not sure how it'll look.
And whenever I get my hair cut, I always end up hating it for the first day or two.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:18 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
yes, sometimes it happens that the thread changes... LOL congrats on second post, Murphy!
congrats on third post, Dawn!
thanks.(:
Closed

Tags
<(")pengnomzurskitlz, <(^_^<) rh., 000000005 was here!, cc was here <3, dod59 got a tag!, it's jj(:, jellydonut!, kattara </3, keep shaking it up!, kgirl <3, ku ate this tag, ladybug is a boohbah, limespot, mwk got 1st post!, poodle is sad, probie got a tag (:, redstar55, smookie was here!, stargazer1 was here, sugarcube4499 was here!, thisibelieve, wolves says roflcopter!, ~l u n a k i t t y~