Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Default Well today took a turn for the worst.

My parents were going to see about getting a ... house today, right? We're not going to be able to (supposedly) for a few reasons.

My mom is crushed, my dad is sorry and my sister is upset. But I'm not giving in yet. He said to think we're not going to get it because we're probably not. But I'm just not worrying about it anymore.

I want this house. I think we deserve this house. At first, I felt like crying. Now I feel like laughing. God will give us what we need, and I think we need this house. My dad's cousin's trying to find a way around for him, If not, I guess we won't get that house. My dad is going to call the woman tomorrow evening & she's supposed to tell us the good or bad news.

I am kind of worried, but not too much. I'm tired of being upset. I'm going to be happy, and excited. I'm going to think we're going to get this house, and leave my heart with it. If we don't, I'll be really upset. But I'll deal with that then, and it's not like it's the first time I've had my dreams crushed. I'll get over it.

For now, I'm just going to keep hoping, wishing, praying, crossing my fingers and believing. I have experinced miracles happening and I know they can. I know this can. When we veiwed the house, I felt like it was home. I don't know, I guess it was because people had lived in it before, and it didn't have the new smell that the trailers we veiwed did. It looked more like home, even without furniture. But it just FELT like home. And my sister said the same thing, before I ever did. So I know it wasn't just me.

I can't imagine us anywhere else, and I'm not going to until I have to.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 01-24-2012 at 06:02 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Well today took a turn for the worst.

I'm sorry things took a turn for the worst. Just keep praying and God will make a way. I'll also be praying for you.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

I know He will. Thank you very much.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Oh my gosh how horrible! Stupid credit card companies.
But like you said, God always comes through in the end If everyone keeps believing, something good will come out of this. I really wish your family the best of luck in getting your dream home.
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Wow. I love your attitude. I wish I could be more like you, when life gives you lemons, squirt it in the eyes of your enemies make lemonade! xD

I really hope things work out for you, but like you said, God has the perfect plan for you guys. However this house sounds perfect....It sounds like God placed this home in your life for a reason. He'll place you right where you need to be, so just enjoy the ride.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Wow. I love your attitude. I wish I could be more like you, when life gives you lemons, squirt it in the eyes of your enemies make lemonade! xD

I really hope things work out for you, but like you said, God has the perfect plan for you guys. However this house sounds perfect....It sounds like God placed this home in your life for a reason. He'll place you right where you need to be, so just enjoy the ride.
Agreed.
That house is definitely in your life for some reason. A family friend of mine was recently hit by a cement truck, he survived, and has two broken legs. When my dad went to see him in the hospital, he said he was just reading on something happening in Africa somewhere, and he said he is so lucky even in his condition right now. Instead of complaining, he said that God is probably just trying to teach him something. I love that kind of attitude.

I used to get so freaked out when something bad happened, but it seemed like always afterward some good came out of it. Or some unrelated events piece together and I go like "THAT'S why..." and realize God had a plan all along, and I shouldv'e trusted more in the first place. I always tell myself He can see the bigger picture when we're only on a tiny zoomed in portion.

That aside, I hope you get this house. Even if you don't, then you know that that's God's will, and it's for a reason. Everything happens for a reason.

I could go into this huge story that happened to my cousin, a HUGE "that's why..." moment that would really make you go 'wow,' but I'll save that for later.
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Wow great attuide girl
I know it never seems like it but god does do everything for a reason
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I am hoping for the best.
labradorian is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #9

SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears
SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears

Aw, I'm sorry. My family went through a similar situation this past year; we found a house we LOVED, but the sale was contingent upon the sale of our house and unfortunately it did not sell. :/

I'm so happy that you're keeping a positive attitude throughout this. And you're right, whatever happens is God's perfect and wonderful will. He knows what your family needs and he will meet them in some way or another. For right now, I'll be praying that everything works out and that your dream home becomes reality.
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #10
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I'm so sorry about this mess, Ali.):
But listen to everyone else. You're having a great attitude about it, and just keeping wishing, praying, dreaming and believing.

You know I never really believed in dreams coming true. But, this is going to sound cheesy, but Kenton Duty taught me how to dream. He always tells his fans, (who he calls his Dreamers.) to never give up an always keep dreaming, because he believes dreams do come true, because he's living his dream right now.(:

Never say never! <3
alleycat123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
believe ♥, dream ♥, hope ♥, pray ♥, wacky's tag, wish ♥