Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory
webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory

Default Re: Weird Food Combinations

Dipping fries in chocolate icecream
Dipping fries in honey

it's so good
webkinzadorer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #22
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

One time I poured a lot of ranch dressing all over my sweet potato. It wasn't good, though.
Author2B is offline Female
Old 03-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #23

emi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomeness
emi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomenessemi5959 blows bubbles of awesomeness

i'm really weird okay...
i dip my sun chips in my pb & j sandwich
annnnd
i dip my pringles in my pudding and sometimes smash them up in it
annnnnd
i dip my french fries in applesauce
annnd
i dip my chicken in my mashed taters
annnnd
mix my baked beans with my macaroni
emi5959 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 AM   #24
haa244116

God is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunk
God is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunkGod is One slams the dunk

Well....I like dipping belgian waffles into marinara sauce, and chicken strips into ice cream, preferably cookies n cream.
Oh, and mashed potatoes + stuffed peppers (if you don't know what that is, it's basically beef, rice, ketchup, some garlic powder, and onions stuffed into a pepper). Well, actually, mashed potatoes + like anything, I've even dipped that into ginger ale (that's the only soda I drink, if I decide to have any at all).
And I like dipping french fries or chicken strips into ginger ale.
Also, I like mixing corn into butter pecan ice cream.

My parents think I'm so weird, and everyone else I tell just laughs at me, but don't worry, I laugh with them. XD Lol

If I think of anymore food combos I enjoy I'll be sure to post them!!

Last edited by God is One; 03-06-2014 at 03:01 AM..
God is One is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 11:48 AM   #25
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

I used to put maple syurp in my cheerios all the time. My sister thinks this is normal (my sister let's just say a not smart person though) , but I've never seen anyone else do it so I don't know? Now I do prefer it plain though.

I have eaten goldfish crackers like cereal (in a bowl with milk) and it was good.
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 12:32 PM   #26

Ace of Spades is a splendid one to beholdAce of Spades is a splendid one to beholdAce of Spades is a splendid one to beholdAce of Spades is a splendid one to behold

itt: ketchup and chips!!!!!
i mean, i know america blows and you guys don't get cool potato chip flavours, but do these seriously not exist in the states?

anyway:
-nutella and bacon
-just eating marmite by itself
-cayenne pepper and/or curry on french fries (i know this isn't exactly "weird", but idk anyone who has even considered this)
-scrambled eggs and bacon pizza
Old 03-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #27
homg大好きシャノ!!

Fairnobody has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ace of Spades
itt: ketchup and chips!!!!!
i mean, i know america blows and you guys don't get cool potato chip flavours, but do these seriously not exist in the states?

anyway:
-nutella and bacon
-just eating marmite by itself
-cayenne pepper and/or curry on french fries (i know this isn't exactly "weird", but idk anyone who has even considered this)
-scrambled eggs and bacon pizza
nutella and bacon is p normal around here
they sell chocolate covered bacon at hipster cafe's
Fairnobody is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #28
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day
1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Carrots in Ketchup and when I get Subway I occasionally put my chips on my sandwich. xD
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #29
arrior

BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million

I used to eat chicken nuggets inside melted chocolate but I am now vegetarian, so.... I used to dip sausage sticks inside my milk, and my friend used to dip her potato chips inside her lemonade.
BlueBeauty is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #30
BeachGirl101 has disabled reputation

I put ranch on everything lol
Closed

Tags
#dang it bobby, be true!