Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #11
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box
warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box warzone2251 is destined to have their picture on a cereal box

Default Re: Weird Food Combinations

Mustard and apples
Just so you know that was a long time ago
warzone2251 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #12
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Here are my crazy ones .

Corn dog nuggets with ranch
Grilled cheese with ranch (only sometimes)
Pizza with ranch ( I love my ranch )
Dipping my french fries into my ice cream (well don't do it as much as I used too)
Cheeseburger with ranch .
Forever ago I did regular Lay's original chips and ketchup. Thinking and looking back I have no idea why I did that.

Only ones I can think of.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #13
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

i love to eat carrots with peanut butter and i didnt think that was weird but according to everyone else its "disgusting"
Old 03-01-2014, 11:44 AM   #14

cake1009 is a creator of wonder
cake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wonder

Cheese and a milkway! Yuck!!!!
cake1009 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 12:44 PM   #15
Carry On My Wayward

ElectricAngel is sweet stuff
ElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuff

when i was younger, i used to demand to have peas and ketchup
i don't eat it as often now, but i still enjoy it, oddly enough
ElectricAngel is offline Male
Old 03-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #16

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

vegetable chips and applesauce
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #17
cool beans

Taylur has disabled reputation

i pour apple sauce over mashed potatoes then put corn ontop of the apple sauce mmmm
Taylur is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #18
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Mac and cheese with potato chips
Ranch with potato chips
Cucumbers on a PBJ
Maple syrup and popcorn
These are all so good imo <3
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #19

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
and i put potato chips on peanut butter sandwiches but i don't think that's really that weird
that's about it i think i'm not very daring in the way of foods
i do this too woooo
some people think it's weird that i like ketchup and fried okra
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 03-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #20
Rye
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory

The first time I ever made dinner for my family, I made cabbage and poured pomegranate concentrate over mine.
One other time I put peanut butter on saltine crackers, made bowls in the pb, and put worchestershire sauce in that.
I also use honey-strawberry greek yogurt as a dip for potato chips and nut-seed crackers.

These combinations sound awful but they were all actually pretty good, especially the last one.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Here are my crazy ones .

Corn dog nuggets with ranch
Grilled cheese with ranch (only sometimes)
Pizza with ranch ( I love my ranch )
Dipping my french fries into my ice cream (well don't do it as much as I used too)
Cheeseburger with ranch .
Forever ago I did regular Lay's original chips and ketchup. Thinking and looking back I have no idea why I did that.

Only ones I can think of.
Well, potato chips and ketchup is the same idea as french fries and ketchup, right?
Rye is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#dang it bobby, be true!