Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #61
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: weird dreams...

I have a lot of weird dreams.
Last night, I had a dream that there was 5 swimming pools. One was regular, safe and clear. the other had Alligators and cats in them.
I kept getting the cats out of the alligator water, because they were all dirty. I didn't want to go into the Alligator water ones, so I stayed in the clear Swimming pool. But then I pulled on this one rope thingy and alligators and cats got in the clear Swimming pool. So I got out and for some reason started playing cards. xD
Then my friend pushed me into the dirst Alligator water. Then I woke up all hot and sweaty. I'm pretty sick, so I was up all night. LOL.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #62
princessdogz

princessdogz is on a distinguished road

Haha you guys are CRAZY! No lol I got one too! I was really little and I had the same one every night for a year.

Okay so I used to be BFF with a guy named Nolan so him and me were trapped in his garage and all the 'big kids' and their friends were like a roman army and they were trying to keel us! Omigosh! i was sooo scared I look back and it is no big deal. But it was based off truth because One of the neighbor 'big kids' got a bow and arrow for his bday and was trying to scare us by saying dont move or i will shoot u. ppl r so mean!
princessdogz is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #63

Ladybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talent

So I was at my sister's school and she was in her classroom and we were looking for coins in the sand. Then we drove away and there was this roller coaster and I got on and it was like cloth and you had to hang on to it and you would fly off the roller at the top and it was going up and down. Then my "friend" was on the other roller coaster and kept trying to get on mine. So when we got to the end of the roller coaster it turned around (and I remembered this part, maybe from another dream, I dunno) and you had to hang on to these things on the side. Then there was this door on the side where you could do this bungee cording thing so I did it and there was free cereal and I helped free a macaw and a bunny, which was my bunny that died.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #64
RJ!991 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had a dream freddy kruger was popping ballons in my face
RJ!991 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #65
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I had a weird dream when I was little. I dreamed that over 1000 rocky's (our pet cat we had years ago) were all chaseing me and they all were hissing and spating at me. some of them were doing mean meows! and more kept coming and coming! when I woke up I cried. weirdest dream ever!

Last edited by inthepink720; 04-16-2011 at 04:31 PM..
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #66
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I got another one last night. I dreamed there was snow (when there was not) and when I was walking in the snow I saw my friend's dad and mom doing the snow. then I heard our weather guy saying that there was a picture to see how much snow you got. I was in my grargage (sorry I spelled that wrong) (no car was there) when I saw the pic in the sunlight I woke up. that was werid.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #67
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I once had a dream where I was standing outside when a cat started flying with a superman cape. Then he had a motorcycle, then it was my dad on a motorcycle.
I think i've been on the internet too long.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, candy says raaaawr, ladybug is a boohbah, ms paint adventures, mspa is the best, shootforthemoon♥, tigerdove is here, ~l u n a k i t t y~