Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Wink ways to keep your room clean and ways to clean it

Put EVERYTHING (from drawers, cabnets, cubbies etc..) in black bags then move your furniture around (if u want) then when it was alll clean i dumped one sack at a time and put every thing away in that bag then moved on to the next and sooner or later i had it spotless and then just think of how much easier it would be if i keep it clean... so i do, and if easy to do it by yourself to just takes a little longer but its alot of help to have a clean room.

also put on some music and rock out (:

what do you do to clean and keep it clean?
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: ways to keep your room clean and ways to clean it

Here is what I tend to do when cleaning my room-
First, I turn on my TV and find a fun show to watch or I turn on some music to get some noise in my room. Then I make sure I didn't leave any dirty clothes in my room. I pick up what's on the floor or in the basket of clean clothes and sort them into piles: T-shirts, Sweaters, Dresses, Skirts, Shorts, Pajamas, Socks and Misc. Then I pull out all the hangers I have left in my closet and put the T-shirts, Sweaters, and Dresses on hangers. Then I hang them in my closet and put the extra hangers in the laundry room. I fold my pajamas and put them in one of the three drawers I reserved for them. I take all my socks and stuff and put them in either a drawer or this little shelf in my closet that is for socks. I put the Skirts on Skirt Hangers and hang them in a smaller space in the closet. I then fold my Shorts and put them in a drawer that also has other shorts. After I finish cleaning up my clothes I sort the items I have (toys, stuffed animals, and papers, etc.) laying around. I make sure everything looks nice and then I make my bed.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #3

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

thats a good idea to! i also get tubs and lable them then put the correct things in the correct tubs then clean them out and put them in their places if that made sence lol
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Good ideas thanks.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

that's a good idea!
if i ever have time, i might give it a shot. (:
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Closed