Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
I'm Jarod x]
Webkinz :)

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wat is the most embarsing thing that ever happened to you??????

right now I was running to the computer, and slipped on the laminet floor(hope I spelled it right! and laminet is normal flooring!)
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #22
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

lol i have a realllllllyy embarssing story but dont feel like telling the whole thing.. but i will tell the second half of it lol.... ok well first of i was 2 yrs old.. and i was riding a little bike thing... when something happened( thats the embarassing part im not saying) and my dad undressed me in the front yard and hosed me of... and what else was embarasing was that my bro who was maybe 5 or 6... had allll of his friends their.. and EVERYONE on my street was their!!!! and it was realllllllllyyy embarrasing...
Old 03-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #23
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

well it was during band class i was sitting down after moving my music stand and chair and i landed flat on the floor and I heard my instrument bang and lots of people looked back but some didnt phew. That was so lucky.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #24
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by skateraholikk22
lol i have a realllllllyy embarssing story but dont feel like telling the whole thing.. but i will tell the second half of it lol.... ok well first of i was 2 yrs old.. and i was riding a little bike thing... when something happened( thats the embarassing part im not saying) and my dad undressed me in the front yard and hosed me of... and what else was embarasing was that my bro who was maybe 5 or 6... had allll of his friends their.. and EVERYONE on my street was their!!!! and it was realllllllllyyy embarrasing...
what happened in the first part?? PM me!!!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #25
pumpkin99423
Gifted

sassysophie94 is an unknown quantity at this point

same here i want to know
Old 03-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #26
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

I'll make mine kinda quick. I have a ton so here's one. I was at the high school helping dish out the dinner for the marching band one friday and my best friend kathryn came and then when my crush and his mom came in the door my heart like skipped a beat. I felt like I was going to scream of happiness. Then, when we were filling up the cups with ice, I slipped on an Ice cube, broke my bracelet, and right in front of my crush. I've learned that it's better to laugh after you make a mistake like that so people don't think you're that embarrassed.

Also the other day, in PE, we were playing soccer in teams of 6, 2 teams out at a time. So My team was waiting for the 3 minutes to be up and my friend Laura Beth and I were just talking up on the bleachers and then the soccer ball flies up over the bleachers, hits the wall behind me and Laura Beth ( we were high up in the bleachers), hits the back of my head, bounces back off the wall goes RIGHT Inbetween me and Laura Beth and goes back onto ground. I laughed really hard cause it was funny but it hurt, a lot. I was kinda embarrassed though...
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #27
I'm Jarod x]
Webkinz :)

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

too funny!xD
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

lol these are so funny
bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #29
amberillio

one time, at lunch i was sitting across the table at school form my bff(in which im like a bagillion lbs lighter than...yes it has to do woth the story) and i sittting there eating my nachos when she began to pull on my legs, and i pulled back, and then she pulled to hard, and pulled me down, and then my food fell all over me from the table shaking as i fell( chairs are attached to the table), and then my clothes were all salsa-ed. And then, another time in gym, I ran into the wall and got a concusion and couldnt remember anything, and when i ran into the wall, it was a volley ball game so peoples parents were there, and our opponents were laughing,, and so were there parents... i cant think of any more
Old 03-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #30
is amazingg<3
Gifted

allisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, well this happend a while ago, but i still regret it!!

I was in like 4th grade and i was wearing my heelys out to recess. Everyone didn't have heelys then, so i wanted to kinda show-off. I rolled with a basketball in my hands, shot the ball, and i got it in which was the good part, the bad was i fell flat on my back after i shot it. right in front of the kid i like
allisonpolar is offline Female
Closed