Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wwwfm is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Wat is the most embarsing thing that ever happened to you??????

What is the most embarising thing thats ever happened to you????????????????????????????

Yesterday i got my legg stuck in the climbing net at school i thought i was going to dye it hurt so bad the teacher had to help get me out and un tangled!

To day my friend told my to zip up my pants in front of a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI i m a girl!!!!!!!\

I get embarresed daily!!!!!

Does your school do the dating thing???

I m also having a party on webbies on 3\16\08 at 8:00 in the morning it is a spring fling and dance rsvp by giving me your user name and who will be attending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Wat is the most embarsing thing that ever happened to you??????

OK, well, one day me and my friends were at the mall and everyone wanted to go in Hollister, so we were looking at the shirts in the clearance area and there was a little walkway area, I was walking, (not looking down) and I tripped on a piece of metal sticking out from the bottom of a rack of sweatpants. It fell over and knocked over a chair, a plant and another rack. Me and my friend (xoxoAbercombiexoxo) were just standing there while a whole line of people were staring at us. It was hilarious though!

aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
TayTay3820912
Webkinz :)

TayTay3820912 is an unknown quantity at this point

TayTay3820912 ill come
Old 03-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
Mommikinz♥

Hah, well, lets see, when I was young, i was in the girls bathroom, and I had a bad stomach ache - Im not going to go into that in detail. And when I flushed the toilet the water rose up really high, and I didnt know what to do, so I flushed it again, and it flooded all over the inside of the stall, so I was so scared when I heard people coming in, and I hid on my tippy toes on the side of the stall and then I didnt want to open the door to my stall cause they would know it was me. So i slid under to the other stall, acted like i wasnt in the other one, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and left. I was so scared! Anyway, that was aloooooonnnggg time ago!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
Sparkleberry

Yeah something embarrasing happened to me when:

♥ My "friend" (Notice the quotations) told the boy I like (who is not on this site) that I like him. I was like, "What's wrong with you, Megan?" (Megan is the girl who told him.)

I have a little more but can't think...
Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

too many to name
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #7
Baltimore Colts

yeah i have to many to name also and i try to 4get them all
Old 03-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #8
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

Forgot to put on panties one day when age 4. My mom was dropping me off at preschool when my dress flew up in front of a bunch of kids. 28 years later I still remember that. LOL.
lwhatley is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

omg, lwatley!! lol

mine is when I was walking and I tripped over a net thingy on the ground and fell on my face!! in front of my crush!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
Gifted

Ella is on a distinguished road

Well one time one of my dads coworkers took my brother and I out to dinner. (a buffet) When I was at the self serve ice cream machine, I got myself some ice cream, but when I turned the knob down, the ice-cream kept going.. so I ran to get the my dad's cowerker and she coundt get it to stop either! Ice cream was ALL OVER. I remember I was almost crying. So she got an employee to wipe it up, btu ti was some teenage boys who kept playing around in it after they got it to stop, lol.

Thats was LONG ago, when I was about 6 or so.
Closed