Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default What do you hate/dislike?

Just random. here are lots of things I dislike/hate.

Fish
Red meat
people who wear skirts over jeans
Cody Simpson (Sorry, cODY FANS)
Ketchup
The colour yellow
Ducks
When people call me dumb blonde
bullies
Pigeons
being people's rock all the time when nobody cares about my problems
the fact that no guys like me (pfft )
My Helicopter mother (in that mood)
my I-don't-care father (n that mood)
socks
odd oders
my face
my teeth
guys that sag their pants
people that make fun of special needs
when homeless people ask me for money but I have no money to gve to them
the fact that there are homeless people in the world
screechy brakes
sequins
Bras that hook in the front
squirtable cheese
people
paper cuts
burns
lemon ice cream
grape anything
cilantro
the word moist
the word tissue
both of those words together
fish
the colour pink
guys who have hair long enough to have ponytails
plaing the guitar
deoderant that doesn't work right
being hungry
people who copy other people
fruit
earwigs
earwax
colds
stuffed up noses
sore throats
soup
flowers
allergies
wet doorknobs
thick socks
ingrown nails
split ends
chipped nails
stomachaches
full diapers
when someone says a p word and they spit on your face
mustard
people who talk on their cell phones in the bathroom
bananas
flip cell phones
popcorn
Canadian stereotypes
leg hair
arm hair
lip hair
chin hair
zits
other acne
giggling
spiders
full litterboxes
rug burns
the movie UP
things that come from aeresole cans
the taste that's on a brand new toothbrush
that weird white stuff that's on your tongue. Plaque, maybe?
When my hair gets staticky
when my mom scares my friends
sentences that start with 'that awkward moment when'
getting tickled
Fairly Oddparents
my favourtie clothes
When I head my head on stuff
When people give me dumb nicknames
songs about breakups
people who cuss left and right
razor burn

I'll think of more some other time. You list yours!

Last edited by violinbeauty; 06-10-2012 at 10:25 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What do you hate/dislike?

Uhhh
People in general.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #3

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Uhhh
People in general.
this
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I hate hate. It's so hypocritical, yes. But if people would just stop hating, the world might be a better place. xD

And by this I mean stop hating each other, certain groups of people, etc. I don't think it would make it a better place to stop hating broccoli or whatever.

and how dare you hate ducks xD
Old 06-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #5

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

deoderant that doesn't work
gah that ruins my day xP
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Life......
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 06-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #7

skylar2345 is a forum hero
skylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Gdfgjbg
Life......
this and Justin Bieber
and over protective parents
skylar2345 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Acne
My hair color
Big crowds of people
Getting carsick
Justin Bieber
When TV shows end
Cuss words
Hypocrites
People with lots of piercings. Two holes in each ear is OK, but belly button and lip and all is just-yuck.
Broccoli
Math!
Not having many clothes
Not having a Yorkie ()
Things freezing up
Speed posters in the game section (It just annoys me when they do it for post counts )
People hating things just because they're popular and big

I'll think of more later.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I hate hate. It's so hypocritical, yes. But if people would just stop hating, the world might be a better place. xD
]
aMNFGASKL:FJSKL:FJSF
THANK YOU

if people just stopped releasing all this negativity and no positive things then maybe everyone wouldn't hate everything.

i know it's easy to get annoyed/bothered by things but that's so dumb to randomly "DESPISE SOMETHING SO MUCH THAT BLAHLBAH". really.

anyway
i dislike when people go on about their negative horrible lives. if people tried to be happy then they would be happy.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

people
reality
life right now
myself
where i live
optimism
seafood
poorly written books
commercials that look homemade
people who judge without reason
world cultures
getting sick right before you go to bed and you have to wake up early for a busy day at work tomorrow :<

how everyone thinks that the world needs to be perfect and that world peace and world hunger can be stopped. because they can't.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bedroom hymns, dftba, james is mangarine, pokemans, shootforthemoon♥, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!, yuri ♥, [hello cold world]