Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TWILIGHT EXPERTS COME HERE-I Need Help!!

shortest explanation:

Edward leaves Bella, Bella goes into shock and doesn't come out for like 3 months or so, then she starts hanging out with Jacob and finds out she likes him, then there's a big gap in my memory and i forget what happens next... but she goes cliff-diving because she hears Edward's voice in her head whenever she's in danger of dying, so she dives off the cliff (popular pastime in La Push), and Jacob saves her, and Alice sees Bella jumping off the cliff in her mind, so she tells Edward, and Edward thinks Bella's dead and goes to see the Volturi (evil vampires who live in Italy) so they can kill HIM, since he doesn't want to live without Bella. So Bella and Alice go to Italy and save Edward from exposing himself to the public (stepping out into the sunlight so the Volturi will notice and kill him) and then they meet again and everything's all happy-dory, except then Charlie hates Edward because he left Bella.

phew.

or at least, I think that's what happened. I dunno. Gaps in my memory filled with the dance steps for the Macarena.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #12
Call Me Amanda
Webkinz :)

conich has a spectacular aura aboutconich has a spectacular aura about

well thaere isnt much more i can say that the other didnt already, except that dont go by movies to c if u want to read the books or not. the movie is horrible in my oppnion. it mixes it up and turns it around and upside down! i suggest going to ur local library or books-a-million or something and get it. its alot better 2 read them then to let other people tell u about it
conich is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #13

KatieCullen is on a distinguished road

Yea u guys covered it pretty much. But the 1st book is WAY better than the moive. They skipped ALOT. u should read the seies

KatieCullen
KatieCullen is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Ok, thanks everyone! I have the book now and I'm at the part where there about to go cliff diving, is edward coming soon?
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

yeah! they get back together around chapter 22. Just keep reading!!!! Don't read any further if you dont want to know a hint. Heres the hint: They talk about getting married at the end of New Moon and they get married later on and have a child (Renesmay). Thanks!
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #16
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

How can they have a child if there vampires??
Old 04-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #17

There are differnt types of Vampires. And the cullens (boys) can have a child with a human girl.

Hope I helped
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

You should read New Moon. I feel bad for spoiling it. Anyway, OF COURSE! What would the other books be about? And they end it with a chapter from New Moon so you buy the book. It's a preview. But Bella and Edward safely return to each other after many events happen. Just a couple words: Bella. Reckless. Edward. Thinks. Bella. Dies. So. He. Goes. To. The. Volturi. And. Alice. And. Bella. Must. Save. Edward.
And they get back together. And Bella stays mortal (for New Moon) and Charlie gets uber mad/crazy on Edward because he comes back.
Hope you get to read New Moon for yourself!

And Please don't spoil it.
No vampire, man or woman can have a child. But what about a mortal? Edward and Bella have a child while Bella is still mortal. Her name is Reneesme. But, how can a mortal have a vampire/mortal child? Will Bella and Reneesme survive?
Please people, don't give it away for the poor girl. She asked about New Moon and you gave her Breaking Dawn.

Last edited by TheLovelyLife; 04-06-2009 at 03:15 PM..
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #19
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned

I actually am eading new moon right now, SHE JUST JUMPED OFF A CLIFF!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #20

Lol I loved that part

Go on Goolge video and type in Breathe New Moon click on the first video ITS AWESOME it explains the story with differnt clips from moives with Rob. Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart, with Taylor swifts breathe in the backround. (They have a clip of someone jumping off a cliff (not fo real)like a green screen but it's cool Tee-hee
Closed