Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Is Twilight the Book for You?

Are you debating on whether to read Twilight or not? I know I was, and I had no one to really tell me exactly what it was about.
Twilight is good for almost everyone, but how do you know if you're the exception?

1. You enjoy reading books about about myths made into present-day situations.
2. You're 11 or older.
3. You enjoy love stories.
4. You read the summary and were mostly interested.
5. You don't want to see the movie unless you have read the book.

That's pretty much all you need to know. These apply to New Moon also, but Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are mostly for an age older than 11.

Post your score and if you're going to read it or not!

Thanks for viewing!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Is Twilight the Book for You?

No. Twilight is not the book for me. <----Not to be rude.
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Twilight was the book for me.I enjoyed reading it and it gave me a thrill wanting to see what was going to happen next.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
I'm a dancer!♥

Thanks for viewing!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

1. You enjoy reading books about about myths made into present-day situations. Yes
2. You're 11 or older. Yes
3. You enjoy love stories. No
4. You read the summary and were mostly interested. No
5. You don't want to see the movie unless you have read the book. No
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm... I'm still debating. I'm interested to see what happens and I really like love stories but I'm not so much into the fantasy part of it and so on...
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #7
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

The first 2 for me were a yes and the last 3 were a no. I know all Twilighters of WI are going to hate the guts out of me now but I can honestly say Twilight was the worst book I've EVER written! The only reason people at my school like it is because every other popular kid is its #1 Fan, so everyone assumes they should be too!!! I actually didn't think the books were that well-written, and the endings of all the books are practically the same...I'm REALLY sorry and I don't mean to be rude at all, I am not a mean person! I'm not judging you if you love Twilight, maybe I'm just the one with a ******* up taste for books Who knows? I just know I didn't like Twilight one bit! (Yes, I read all 4 books twice!)
So sorry! Love all you Twilighters anyway!
-meg

Oops, I said Twilight was the worst book I've ever WRITTEN, I meant READ. Note to all, I'm not Stephanie Meyer. Just clarifying. LOL!

Oops, I said Twilight was the worst book I've ever WRITTEN, I meant READ. Note to all, I'm not Stephanie Meyer. Just clarifying. LOL!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I've already read the series, but, let's see if that was a bad idea...

1. You enjoy reading books about about myths made into present-day situations. Not when it so goes against the myths like Twilight did, IMHO.
2. You're 11 or older.Nope, thank goodness.
3. You enjoy love stories. No, unless it's HP fanfiction.
4. You read the summary and were mostly interested. What summary?
5. You don't want to see the movie unless you have read the book. Yes

So, I guess that explains why i don't like Twilight.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
I'm a dancer!♥

Thanks for viewing!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
Banned
AquaCurse is an unknown quantity at this point

I read the whole Twilight series, and I didn't like it. Thats just my opinion though!
AquaCurse is offline Female
Closed