Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Twi-hards I need your help!

I recommend being 12+ if you want to read it .
Okay... Um... I can't really say very much without revealing anything, sorry, everything is major in the book
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
Desie097
Webkinz :)

desie097 has a spectacular aura about

I think BD-Breaking Dawn-was REALLY good,but...er....kinda....well....not for the ages 10 and under,in MY opinion,,anyways.
desie097 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #13
hoa, honeyy!

CupcakexBadgirl is a jewel in the roughCupcakexBadgirl is a jewel in the rough

i loooooved breaking dawn and its not THAT innaprropriate if ur mature. YOU NEED TO READ IT
CupcakexBadgirl is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

The premise is this *SPOILERS BELOW!*

Spoiler: show
Bella and Edward get married, and then soon after, something WAAAAY unexpected happens. Their are a lot more plot twists and this book contains a part from Jacob's perspective entertaining, but a much higher mature content rate. At least 12-13 to read it. But it's worth the read.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

It was my favorite!
Ok, it says in some of Eclipse how Edward proposes to her at around the end. They do get married...it will be a big surprise if you do not know what happens
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #16
Your not as

hannahpengwi is on a distinguished road

i didnt like it that much
hannahpengwi is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really don't think Breaking Dawn was as inappropreiate as some people make it seem. Read a little about it on google ( it's not really for here ) and then ask your parents. I think that if you are old enough to read Twilight, you should be able to read Breaking Dawn without it being a problem.

Anyway, Bella changes her life and she gains a family member. You go through Jacob's POV and you meet many, many vampires as well. I hope you just a jist of what it's about.

---------- Geminicat21 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, you can't really read it if you are under like 12 or 11. But even then, I don't know of any 10 or below readers that would read Twilight. If you read it and the rest of the saga, i think you read it, because it doesn't really go into detail at all...

Last edited by Geminicat21; 03-13-2009 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
Twilightluverxo

read it! it really rocks OMG SUM1 I KNOW WANTED TO START THE SERIES W/ BREAKING DAWN and i am like u can't start w/ breaking dawn! you won't know what is going on!

---------- Twilightluverxo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
I really don't think Breaking Dawn was as inappropreiate as some people make it seem. Read a little about it on google ( it's not really for here ) and then ask your parents. I think that if you are old enough to read Twilight, you should be able to read Breaking Dawn without it being a problem.

Anyway, Bella changes her life and she gains a family member. You go through Jacob's POV and you meet many, many vampires as well. I hope you just a jist of what it's about.

---------- Geminicat21 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, you can't really read it if you are under like 12 or 11. But even then, I don't know of any 10 or below readers that would read Twilight. If you read it and the rest of the saga, i think you read it, because it doesn't really go into detail at all...
ya totally! and well there is a little pillow tearing in the book!!!!! LOL

Last edited by Twilightluverxo; 03-13-2009 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #19
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Twilightluverxo
read it! it really rocks OMG SUM1 I KNOW WANTED TO START THE SERIES W/ BREAKING DAWN and i am like u can't start w/ breaking dawn! you won't know what is going on!

---------- Twilightluverxo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

ya totally! and well there is a little pillow tearing in the book!!!!! LOL
Depends on your POV I personally, believe a 4th grader has no buisness reading this book, because they shouldn't be hearing/reading/seeing about that kind of stuff. It's for more mature people, in my opinion.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #20
angieturtle
Gift Guru

angieturtle will become famous soon enough

I think I'm gonna get it tommorow at the bookstore! I'm old enough to read it according to your posts

---------- angieturtle added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I'm so excited now!

Last edited by angieturtle; 03-13-2009 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
code orange