Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2019, 11:00 PM   #1
Now Zero Calories!
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum master
KevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum master

Default The Tri-Monthly Chat Thread

August is an interesting month. Not only are we just over half way in the year (how??), there are no big holidays in the month. But don’t you worry. There’s some lesser celebrated ones I bet you didn’t know about.

August 1st: National Raspberry Cream Pie Day
August 2nd: National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
August 3rd: National Watermelon Day
August 4th: National Chocolate Chip Day
August 10th: National S’mores Days
August 14th: National Creamsicle Day
August 19th: National Potato Day
August 30th: National Toasted Marshmallow Day
August 31st: National Bacon Day

Which one of these days will you be celebrating??

Last edited by KevinELevin; 11-07-2019 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: it's not august
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2019, 11:03 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The August Chat Thread

Congratulations KevinELevin, Your August Chat thread is open for business
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:06 PM   #3
Now Zero Calories!

KevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum master
KevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum masterKevinELevin is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Congratulations KevinELevin, Your August Chat thread is open for business
Excellent, let's have some fun!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:07 PM   #4
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

woooohooooooo I will celebrate potato day any day
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:07 PM   #5
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

This feels like the GEDCT all over again haha
I mentioned some of my WI memories in one of the other threads here but I forgot to talk about hosting chat threads. Every month someone would get picked to create chat threads once a week. I liked choosing Fridays bc those are the most popular and made sure my threads had some extra spicy content.
Anyway brb as I spill my nostalgia out once again
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:10 PM   #6
Gifted

It’s nice to see you, GoldenPuppy! I hope you’ve been well.
This is probably super awkward but as far as WI nostalgia goes.. I used to be super intimidated by the DCT and you specifically I was afraid to talk to cos I thought you were so cool. It wasn’t a wrong assessment by any means but it’s silly to think about it now. :”D
Old 07-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
It’s nice to see you, GoldenPuppy! I hope you’ve been well.
This is probably super awkward but as far as WI nostalgia goes.. I used to be super intimidated by the DCT and you specifically I was afraid to talk to cos I thought you were so cool. It wasn’t a wrong assessment by any means but it’s silly to think about it now. :”D
I hope you've been well too!! What have you been up to lately?

aw omg I'm kinda honoured to hear that (the cool part hahaha)! If you ever met me irl a few years ago you'd realize there's a huge discrepancy because I used to be so shy!!
Old 07-31-2019, 11:32 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I hope you've been well too!! What have you been up to lately?

aw omg I'm kinda honoured to hear that (the cool part hahaha)! If you ever met me irl a few years ago you'd realize there's a huge discrepancy because I used to be so shy!!
I’ve been keeping busy with classwork.. studying International Business and hoping to finish up this year But also focusing on improving my art bc that’s what i’d really like to do! Looking into internships to get into doing visual development work.

What about you?

Ha! I can understand that. I was just shy both offline and on. But now I’m very much extroverted on both sides of the screen. Talk a little maybe too much, now..
Old 07-31-2019, 11:38 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
I’ve been keeping busy with classwork.. studying International Business and hoping to finish up this year But also focusing on improving my art bc that’s what i’d really like to do! Looking into internships to get into doing visual development work.

What about you?

Ha! I can understand that. I was just shy both offline and on. But now I’m very much extroverted on both sides of the screen. Talk a little maybe too much, now..
that's awesome!! I know a few of my friends who studied IB and I always see them going to fancy business events dressed up in suits and like... econ majors don't have that kind of privilege tbh. What kind of art have you been working on recently??

I've been kinda busy! This is my busiest summer yet hahah I swear I've had something everyday for the past month but this week is relaxing for once! I have a very consistent work schedule since I work in the government now so it's very easy to plan things with my friends after work and on the weekends for once (didn't have this luxury when I worked in retail for years unfortunately)

saaaaame! I love talking to people. I met like 3-5 different people in the past week and I realized that I'm much happier when I'm with people... I think most of my friends are introverts tho
Old 08-01-2019, 06:08 AM   #10
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Woo! Feels good to have a new chat thread again
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, cool, desty was here :), googles always prevail, googles club 4 life, gp says its lit, hi there, i love arthur!, it's jj(:, jelly says hi, jesus christ is lord!, johnna, kevinelevin was here!, kimmy was here, potter has a tag!, stan loona, this is epic, tigerdove, tommy lol xx, too bad. tankie time, voldy was here!, welcome to momoland, yolo pants, you're a canary, \_o_/