Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Tornado Potatoes on the March 28 DCT!

Today is Food on a Stick Day. Why not amuse your family by serving every step of tonight’s supper as food-on-a-stick? Set the table without any knives or forks, but stock up on toothpicks, popsicle sticks and shish-kebab sticks. It’s bound to be a riot!

While food-on-a-stick is typically found at the fair, with a bit of imagination we can serve almost anything on a stick except for soup.

Corn dog is a classic, and so is corn on the cob with those little spikes at both ends for easier handling. French fries are eaten with toothpicks, but you could fry potato balls and put a popsicle stick in them. The ultimate potato treat just has to be the Tornado Potato just like in my avvie. My beagle just loves those!

While cooked veggies can be shish-kebobed, it's extra fun to make salad (use large chunks of everything) and thread all the lettuce, raw veggies and croutons on a stick!

How about some cheese cubes, pickles or olives? With toothpicks of course.

Dessert: there are many variations on the popsicle theme, and these are often chocolate-dipped. There is cheesecake on a stick, and even apple pie on a stick. Lollipops of course. Fruit is fun to dip in chocolate or butterscotch sauce, using a toothpick. Try it!

And the best part? no cutlery to wash up afterwards!
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
Salam Alaikum
Webkinz :)

WebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contest
WebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contestWebkinzCrazy97 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Tornado Potatoes on the March 28 DCT!

Hi guys .
WebkinzCrazy97 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzCrazy97
Hi guys .
Congrats on first post, WebkinzCrazy! Have you ever tasted tornado potatoes on a stick?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
ebkinz are

Willowmist has disabled reputation

I like potatoes.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #5

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

hey people
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
ebkinz are

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz wonder
hey people
nice avatar
Old 03-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #7

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Willowmist
nice avatar
thanks
did you see the hunger games?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #8
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by Willowmist
I like potatoes.
Congrats on second post, Willow!

yes potatoes are so good, so many ways to cook them. What's your favorite?
hey people
Congrats on third post, Megan!

How about you, do you like potatoes?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Congrats on second post, Willow!

yes potatoes are so good, so many ways to cook them. What's your favorite?
Congrats on third post, Megan!

How about you, do you like potatoes?
thank you Webberlilly c:
i probably like mine most as french fries xD
Old 03-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #10
ebkinz are

thanks
did you see the hunger games?
yeah
it was amazing
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, amaterasu ♥, bedroom hymns, best tag ever!, cgcgcg, come at me bro, england loves kristi, heey dog, kristy is my bff, let's fix your problems, panda hero, prussia loves penny, romanadvoratrelundar, sitting on a cornflake, spain loves wolves, think outside the [box], thisbemyburgahhomez, where's the manual?, worldpeace wowzers, yol9, yolo yolo yolo yolo yolo, yuri ♥, [hello cold wold], ♥johanjohanjohan