Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Tips for doing a bridge from standing up?

I can easily do the bridge from the ground but I want to teach myself how to do it from standing up!
Any tips?
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Tips for doing a bridge from standing up?

How to do a bridge (gymnastics) from standing? - Yahoo! Answers

I really really recommend you have someone to spot and support your back when you do this. And please, only do this if your ready--I do not want you hurting yourself.

mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, make sure you stretch and stretch a lot, and strengthen your legs. Otherwise, you'll do what I always used to do, and land on your head. xD
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Hey there! I did gymnastics for 2 or 3 years so maybe i can help?

You mean a backbend? Put your feet shoulder length apart, and your thumbs near another. Slowly, bend your back down until your hands are on the floor. Try putting your feet together and hands in a triangle and move your hands/feet closer to another and push your shoulders back if you get really good. If you want to get even more skilled, you can pull up from a backbend by rocking back and forth 3 times and then pushing up into a standing position.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Don't hit your head that's what I always do LOL
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

My cousin can do a hand stand and fall down into a bridge. Very good tips above. Good luck
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #7
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks, Ill try those ! Any more tips?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #8

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

well i did gymnastics for 4 years or so, and this is is pretty much how i mastered the back bend:

it helps a lot if you put your feet wider apart when you're in standing position
that way, there's less space between your arms and the floor when you're bending back, and it helps your balance
also, keep your arms by your ears at all times
don't get scared and move them out of the way, because i've done that before, and trust me, it wasn't fun
and if you're nervous, have someone put their hand underneath your back so that they can catch you if you fall
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

are you flexible? that will help a lot. just make sure to look down at the ground and have your arms ready to touch the ground, so have them by your ears. keep your feet wide apart. don't like, twist out of it if you get scared/nervous/etc. because it will be uncomfortable and will hurt.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #10
I Love You

Thanks so much everyone!!!!
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]