Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
ctnf
Webkinz :)

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Smile Threads

Hey WI members!

Does it bother you when people don't post on your threads?? It really bugs me. I wrote a Thanksgiving thread and I got only 6 people to comment. I mean, come on!! I not saying that you have to comment on every single thread but ya know!! What do you guys think? Do people comment on your threads most of the time or not?
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
1bowlinggirl

Default Re: Threads

Well, i think the number of comments a thread gets depends on the topic.
if the thread is about something everyone can relate to, then yea, its gonna get a lot of replies.
but if its about something people cant relate to or aren't interested in, they aren't gonna wast their time.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
ho needs inspiration

wolf_princess has a spectacular aura about

yes it certainly annoys me. i think the trick is to give your thread a catchy title. I made a poll and i got all of like four replies, then i changed the title and made it more noticeable,a nd now it has 30 and is still growing. threads with titles like "Hey, i have a problem....' are a lot less likely to get clicked than threads like "OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" hope it helps.
wolf_princess is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes, that is very true bowlinggirl! Thank you for replying!! And thank you wolf-princess! I appreciate the tip! Thanks guys!!

Steph♥
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey ! I wrote a tip thread on this. The link is in my signature. It will teach you how to make great threads and get more people to post on them
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
♥fiercely m e♥

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

Yeah, I know that feeling. Its really annoying, I had a help thread and I have 0 comments! It bugs me soo much.
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I know how you feel!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
1smiley

View Post Originally Posted by wolf_princess
yes it certainly annoys me. i think the trick is to give your thread a catchy title. I made a poll and i got all of like four replies, then i changed the title and made it more noticeable,a nd now it has 30 and is still growing. threads with titles like "Hey, i have a problem....' are a lot less likely to get clicked than threads like "OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" hope it helps.
Ha ha, I love it. You're right though. If I see OMGOMGOMG, I've got to go check out what is happening.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
Call me Elia :]

lilgurl99999 will become famous soon enough

i got the same thing
lilgurl99999 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:11 PM   #10
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I know! I changed the titles of my threads and more people came!
silver75678 is offline Female
Closed