Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #11
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Default Re: The Thread of Dreams

Well last night I just so happened to have a dream so,
So we were in a car at a red light in like the middle of all the cars and out of know where my friend popped up and said to come here so my dad cut through all the cars until we got to the front and yeah thats all i remember
warzone2251 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #12
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

3/17/14
Hmm I remember only bits and pieces of what I dreamed last night, something about I was collecting chicken's eggs near the beach?
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Old 03-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #13
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Most of my recent dreams are only a few secs. I'm falling in blackness and then wake up
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-17-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
homg大好きシャノ!!

Fairnobody has disabled reputation

Last night I dreamed about getting a bigger wallet.....Because I usually have a ton of cash, a credit card, bank info, change, receipts, my permit and store membership cards stuffed into one tiny wallet the size of a 12 year olds palm...I can barely snap it closed, especially right after I cash my check
Fairnobody is offline Female
Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #15
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by 2k00l4sk00l
3;15/16
I had a dream - well nightmare - that I kept on falling asleep while talking to my friend holly and it was a really bad night for her and then I woke up and she was dead and like
I wasn't there with her but I saw exactly what happened and by the look on her face she was so frightened and it terrified me and I woke up sobbing
One time I had a dream my cousin (who is basically my BFF) died and I woke up with tears on my face

those types of dreams are not fun
Old 03-18-2014, 07:42 AM   #16

2k00l4sk00l defies all odds
2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds

3;16/17
I have too many dreams about holly. heh. this one was basically her telling me that on Thursday it was her birthday so I pretended to be sick and stayed home to talk to her all day.
3;17/18
I don't remember what the one this last time was.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #17

thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!
thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!thok999365 is a def. WINNER!

I recently had recurring nightmares about a really creepy werewolf coming after me. I really like werewolves, and I still do, but dang this one was really creepy. it didn't help that my sister kept assisting its search for me, although she'd never do that in reality lol
Old 03-18-2014, 10:59 AM   #18

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

so last night i had a dream that for some reason the girl who is playing maria in my school's production of the sound of music like moved away or something so we had to have redo auditions
and the director/my bible teacher (he's both) said that if i sang let it go well enough he would give me the part
so i built this stage out of like clouds and i had my whole grade sing backup or something (especially my friends rachel and carly)
and even though i have a super low voice i could reach the high notes and everything and our director was like "wow was that you really singing" and i was like "yeah" and he gave me the part!!
if only that had happened in real life lol
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 03-21-2014, 11:14 AM   #19
whee

3/18/14
I had a dream that me and my cousin were sharing a college dorm.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:59 AM   #20

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I had another dream that I was eating. ... I was at a buffet this time. What is going on in my head?! I don't even really eat that much, but I don't starve myself. lol
The weird thing though, is that I don't wake up hungry.. so maybe these dreams of eating somehow satisfies my hunger? I should market this somehow.

Last edited by Desty; 03-21-2014 at 12:02 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Closed