Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #11
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Those were the days, today, December 14th Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
There's this wonderful site called Quizlet that has pre-made flashcards with tests to go along with them.
Been using it, and it helped me with my bio test today.

But ugh finals it's just so hard to study for those.
Music, no music....nothing helps.
finals are hard to study for, especially when you have more than 1 in the same day. Just do what you can in the studying department and make sure you get some rest. Yes you will feel drained after the test, but once you have taken that final, all you feel is relief (and tired some)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Hi everybody!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #13

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
finals are hard to study for, especially when you have more than 1 in the same day. Just do what you can in the studying department and make sure you get some rest. Yes you will feel drained after the test, but once you have taken that final, all you feel is relief (and tired some)
Thanks, COWS.
I kinda feel better already.
hugged is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #14
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I remember when I was in school I had to study lots of stuff.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #15
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Hi everybody!
congrats on 3rd post
View Post Originally Posted by hugged
Thanks, COWS.
I kinda feel better already.
make sure you stay hydrated too, that will help
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #16
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Has countdown to Christmas started in NA accounts or is it after midnight? Little out of the loop but don't want to miss presents!
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
Pokemon time!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
congrats on 3rd post

make sure you stay hydrated too, that will help
Thank you COWS! I can't wait for next Wednesday because we are having Grilled Cheese sandwich and than we are going on a school bus to sing Christmas Carol Songs than time to have hot cocoa with cookies when we get back from singing.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Last edited by lazygal; 12-13-2012 at 11:44 PM..
Old 12-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #18
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

hAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX GASKARTH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #19

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Big tests for me tomorrow.... Better get some sleep while I can. :3
Harriet is offline Female
Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #20
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzrock474 is a ray of sunshine

hello .
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
abbykinz!!!!!, bedroom hymns, bishie sparkles, cows4you, doktah who, i learned china in spain, jumplikeaponyincrisis, jumplikeareindeer, meep meeped here :3, sitting on a cornflake, sombrero!!!, the hulk smashed here, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥, yours for the keeping♥, ♥dylan♥