Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #11
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: +Think Positive+

View Post Originally Posted by PoodleCloodle
I would try to write the things I'm thankful for down.
But I don't think it will help.
I'm almost always in a bad mood, depressed, jealous or lonely, usually.
I really don't think anything can help :\
^ This....
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #12
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I love love love this thread!(:

My highlite of the day for me was going to the beach and learning how to boogie board. That was really fun. :]

You, my friend, deserve a rep.
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #13

SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears
SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears

What a wonderful idea!

Today's highlight for me is pretty simple, really. I haven't been feeling the greatest lately (sinus infection) and after school, I pretty much crashed. I was asleep for a couple hours, and when I woke up, my brother was really nice to me, inviting me to play games with him, take a walk outside, watch a movie, etc. We had some nice "brother sister" bonding time. lol
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
My highlight today was when I stepped out to walk my dog, and it all of a sudden started snowing heavily! Our first snowfall this year. It was SO pretty.
View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
I love love love this thread!(:

My highlite of the day for me was going to the beach and learning how to boogie board. That was really fun. :]

You, my friend, deserve a rep.
Haha, talk about two completely opposite different scenarios.
It's snowing for one person, and the other person is at the beach!

Friday, 11/11/11
Today, I am certainly thankful for all our veterans.
I am thankful to them for giving us freedom and peace.
I am thankful to their families who helped support them and take care of their families.
And most importantly, I'd like to remember the soldiers who didn't get to return home to their families.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 11-12-2011 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: Meant Friday, not Thursday.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

You're so right. We seem to focus so much on the bad stuff in our lives, when we should really be looking at the good stuff.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #16
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Saturday, 11/12/11
My highlight today has been spending time with my great grandparents an grandpa and being able to help them out.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #17
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

11/12/11

My highlight today was a big hike, it hurt my feet yes but it was fun and we got to know about animals and those type of stuff . And this forum just made the day a bit warmer too, reading about everyone's highlights! !
Little99Little is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:23 PM   #18
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

11/12/11
Today I picked names out of a hat for a raffle. Seeing the joy on kid's faces when they won was great
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #19

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

<3
i know, i always think negative about myself...
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #20
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

Sorry everyone, I didn't get to post yesterday.

Sunday, 11/13/11
I am thankful for family <3
Closed

Tags
alley&ali ♥, bedroom hymns, bonjour i'm ali, bradying, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, generation love, goo goo g'joob, he's coming home, heey dog, james is mangarine, k o o d o, keep holding on♥, learneditfromthepizzaman, max and wheat are strong, meow, never give up♥, nice thread, soa, sunshiner(: <3, the tardis stopped here, thinkpositive~steelersgal, toast, writersguild, ♥dylan♥, ♥l3oo l3ear♥