Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Things really annoy me lately..

It seems like over the past few months, things really get to me and annoy me. I have no idea why, it just seems like things bug me more easily.

- It annoys me how one of my friends and I aren't as close as we used to be, and she doesn't even care.

- It annoys me how I can't get someone out of my head.

- It annoys me how I can be really happy for weeks, and them, all of a sudden, become depressed because of one thought.

- It annoys me how I have so much homework each night.

- It annoys me how my friend is always complaining about how's she's fat, and she needs to lose weight, when she's totally skinny!

- It annoys me how I'm left out of a lot things.

- It annoys me when people just get up and walk away from me, without asking me to come, but expecting me to follow.

- It annoys me when people tell me the same story over and over.

- It annoys me how all my friends have their own laptops, and I don't.

- It annoys me when this guy calls me a ******, when he's actually the big ******! I'm not at all.

- It annoys me when people borrow my iPod and let it die.

- It annoys me how my friends expect me to tell them every single thing that's wrong with me.

- It annoys me when people comepletely ignore me.

- It annoys me when people talk about stuff I know nothing about in front of me.

I can probably list a lot more things, but I can't think of right now. It just seems like everything bugs me these days, have any of you guys ever felt this way?
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
V------- thats is Am
Webkinz :)

pinkkeeyy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Things really annoy me lately..

I tottaly understand. But that is how everyone feels, therefore, they do it theirself and, etc., . Just be sure to be nice! And I am sure everything will work out. Maybe ****rty? (I have not gone through that part myself, but I am just guessing.) I am here if you ever need advice in spesific suituations!
pinkkeeyy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
weezy baby :]
Gifted

tigertine95 is on a distinguished road

yeahh sorta.
it will pass:]
just think of the positive things in your life.
tigertine95 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, i agree with pinkkeeyy... most things annoy me too, especially my brother, who gets special attention, and is free to attack me, while i tell him to stop, and i get in trouble... that has happened to me for the past five years...
twilight is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

You and me both, Kelsey. I just wanna.... shave my hair off when I see people on WI and real world alike not following directions, just GAAAH! Stuff is just... like... Wake up and smell the coffee, friends. LOL.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I have issues like dat too ;[
minimaid is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Yah - I get ya.
Stress has gotten the best of me lately, so I've been in bad moods anyway though :/

Last edited by ouscream; 02-03-2009 at 09:36 PM..
ouscream is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
I luv my webbies!

Iluvwebkinzaton is on a distinguished road

I understand completley! I am goign throguh the same situation!
Iluvwebkinzaton is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #9
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I have some issues like that too.
But, it's the teen years. You are stuck in this ****** place between a little girl and a woman. You are starting to get these emotional burdens that you never had as a little girl. When you were a little girl, you could always count on you parents to help you, but now you are expected to make your own choices and pay up your own consequences.
But, God can help you. He is one of the few reasons that I am not some emo/depressed person right now. Count on Him, and you will be fine. But, don't expect Him to give you all you want when you want it. He will do what you think is best for you.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #10
save the world,CHEER

RoyalStriker13 is on a distinguished road

Same with me and every other girl 12-15 its horomnes.......that makes me annoyed lol
RoyalStriker13 is offline Female
Closed