Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Things that irritate you

wow you guys you hate a lot of things
XD look at those long lists...
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
Hades' Underwear

twinpink8 is sweet stuff
twinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
-homestuck

'nuff said
Me too.

-Perry the Platypus.
twinpink8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #23

IsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledgeIsabelYouRock4 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
- human beings
IsabelYouRock4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #24
Call me Anna
warriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective socks

When my brother mocks me and cusses and calls me bad words for no reason! Ugh I just want to jump out the window when he does that! Also my parents thinking he's innocent! And that's strange because I'm younger than him and they're supposed to be nice to the younger one. Seriously.
Ah, but even if they weren't supposed to, they shouldn't side with him when he's doing the wrong stuff...
warriorcatowl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
peasants

doggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guide

-When people say/write negative things about themselves so that they get attention
-When people smack their gum
-When people say swag
-When people obsess over fads to be popular
-When people say 'hate'
-When people are rude or mean
doggierocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #26
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Groups of 5 or more people singing along to the raido at the same time practically in my ear.. My freaking god. @__@ (they're like: "HAY HURRS MAI NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE" in their horrible singing voices.)
People who hate shows like Dora. It's not meant for you, shut up.
People who think that liking anime means you're an annoying (censored) who types "LOL *BLABLABLA* DESU DESU DESU"
Cars full of people. 'nuff said.
This one person that I'm friends with on Facebook. She's ok irl, but she posts the freaking STUPIDEST (i don't care if that's not a word) THINGS
DIRECTIONERS. Some of them are ok with me (like you guys), but these people irl.... >__<
People that are like SWAGSWAGSWAGYOLOSWAGWAGSWAG thinking they're all cool. -_-
When I'm trying to relax but my parents walk around my room (I can't close the door) talking and stuff and they might look in here to see that I'm doing some weird crap.
People who tell me what to do.
People younger than me doing the above ticks me off even more so. "YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN GYM" "SHUT UP, I'M OLDER THAN YOU" "I DON'T CARE, I'M STUPID AND THINK I'M THE BOSS OF YOU"
People who use overuse smilies like this: LOL BLABLABLA
that I barely have any friends on the internet
that "HATERS GONNA HATE" became mainstream
Making Papercraft templates and they're so horribad I can't post them
When I can't say "shut up!"
When I can't fight with my brother and then another kid tries to
That idk how to get iTunes on this computer and I just got an iPod yesterday
When I go in a Webkinz room and I can't troll. D=
That people say "Happy Birthday!" to people when they don't give a crap
The number of people that I've seen complaining about that "SAY CHEESE IT'S FUNNER" commercial
That the people who made that commercial changed the look of the Chuck e Cheese mouse
Facebook. Dem Facebookers. So stupid.
The fact that I can't use my new tablet yet
People with stupid siggies

Last edited by pikachukick900; 08-11-2012 at 08:48 AM..
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #27
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

-ads that talk
-when people smack/chew gum loudly
-nosy people
-sarcasm
-when im battling the elite four and i almost defeat their pokemon and i decide to use a strong move but it LEAVES ONE LITTLE HP MARK LEFT AND THE TRAINER DECIDES TO USE A FULL RESTORE SO I HAVE TO DEFEAT THE LITTLE Critter ALL OVER AGAIN

Last edited by cbjhockey; 08-01-2012 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: fixing your word choice
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #28

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

- when people chew with their mouth open. GAHHH I HATE THIS SO MUCH
- harry potter/ the hunger games/ twilight/ all those books
- when people overuse smileys and sprites.
- comic sans
-
Spoiler: show
when
people
use
truckloads
of
spoilers
in
their
signature

- feet
- whn ppl tlk lyk dis
- when people go on about how ugly they are when really they're just fishing for compliments
- random polls. i don't mean the ones that are random quetions, but the ones that have no. stinkin'. point.
- people who have pictures as their pets as their profile pictures on facebook
- people who do not understand that you do NOT want to talk at the moment.

i'll probably come back and keep editing this..
Mizabif is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #29
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

-getting soaked in my clothes
-greasy hair
-people getting too close to me when I'm doing something
-getting overheated on day trips (that's when I completely break down)
-when my parents interrupt me while I'm trying to watch teen wolf
-annoying one direction fans

yeah
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #30
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

-When people don't listen to me while I'm talking
-When I say something to my parents (or anyone, really), and they lean forward and go "What?!" (I have a quiet voice, okay?)
-The sound a fork makes when it scrapes a plate, just, ughh it gives me chills
-When people pick on/bully other people

there's more, but that's all I'll post for now...
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, bedroom hymns, boogie takeover, can't erase this jimmy, god is 100% awesome, how r u, how u doin, i will go the distance, justkeepholdingon<3, mcrmy gave tag, megann, onlychild1999 was here!, pokemans, rock with it, screech, screeches, skeleton clique, supp, think outside the [box], this tag is epic, tigerdove is here, wassup, what's up, you are beautiful!, [hello cold world]