Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #101
lizzydudette
Webkinz :)

Lizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Things that irritate you

My irratations
-when people make comments about everything i do
-when people think their better than everyone else
-people who have to be selfish and not caring
-When i can't sleep at night because it is too hot
-when people mimic/copy you
-when kids are spoiled/snotty/and/or total and complete brats
-People who turn their back on you in time of need

I guess basically a ton of little things and how people act now a days. Why can't people just be kind and caring and not bully other people?
Lizzy411 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #102
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

toddlers who have snot all over their face and their parents don't wipe the goo off.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #103

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I forgot too many last time
So i'm going to redo it lol

- Rap music
- Screaming toddlers
-When my computer is like super slow/freezes up
- Death metal music
- When like I think i'm really hungry so I make something and right after I decide I'm not hungry
- One Direction
- The obsession over One Direction
- Crazy One Direction fans
- Miley Cyrus
- Justin Bieber
- The show shake it up
- When i'm trying to watch a tv show or a movie and someone keeps trying to talk to me during my favorite parts
- Ham
- Raisins
- Radio music
- When I laugh at something i'm not supposed to laugh at
- When something is funny to everyone except me
- School
- "Popular" cliques at school
- Snobby people
- This smiley
- Homework
- When the radio over plays a song
- When I think i'm really hungry but i'm not
- My little Pony Friendship is Magic or whatever it's called lol
- When I feel like something is bothering me but I can't figure out what it is
- When i'm really confused and nobody will tell me the situation or what's going on
- When i'm sick
- When I really want a snack or something but I really don't feel like getting up to get it
- The channel Cartoon Network
- The song Starships
- Nicki minaj
- Bullying
- When i'm talking to someone and it becomes all awkwardly silent
- When i'm talking with someone and I can't think of anything to say and then I make a fool out of myself
- Having no friends in school because i'm shy
- Jokes that really aren't funny
- Headaches
- Stomachaches
- When i'm in a bad mood for no reason
- When people gossip
- When people start rumors about me that aren't true
- When i'm trying to hide an emotion and I can't
- Bugs
- Spiders
- Cockroaches
- Being somewhat afraid of deep water
- When I try calling someone like 20 times cause they won't answer
- When someone doesn't get online when I need to talk to them asap
- When it's too hot to even step outside
- When my dog barks at everything which happens a lot
- The loud noise of a vacuum
- TV shows that are meant to be "funny" but I just find them rather stupid
- When someone gets into a conversation i'm having that i'd prefer nobody else to be in
- When I go to eat chips and find out they're stale
- When my pencil tip breaks constantly
- When people swear 24/7
- When I see something I absolutely want but it's too expensive
- When people try and boss me around
- Controling people
- People who try and start an argument with me for no reason
- When I can't find something i'm searching for on the internet and i'd just seen it the other day
- When a song is playing on the radio or such and I really like it but I can't figure out who sings it and the name of it
- Crowded areas
- Too many people talking at once
- When i'm trying to say something and people keep interupting my sentences
- Being wet from swimming or such and not wanting to change because i'm cold
- Depression
- When there's absolutely no food/snacks in the house
- When i'm really hungry and I can't find anything to eat
- Too many smilies used at once, like this
- YOLOSWAGSWAGYOLOSWAG
- When the word swag is over used
- When people say Lol too much or do this LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!LOLOLOL! ROFL!
- When I get the wrong order from a fast food place
- Being absolutely bored
- When my friends bug me about being on the computer too much
- When my friends like bands/artists I hate
- When a friend stops hanging out with me/talking to me and completely ignoring me for other people
- Songs that repeat the same line over and over
- Preppy girls who are like "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I BROKE A NAIL"
snowcrystal311 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #104
<3
swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!

Okay I have a ton. ^_^

- When people say grub, chow, chaps, and depending on how you say it kicks. (as in shoes)
- when my dog wont stop barking cause my brother
- when my brother laughs. He sounds like a freaking hillbilly.
- MY BROTHER.
- when my phone dies.
- when people tap on thins
-when my dad gets up in the middle of the night and snorts the whole time. ^____^ I mean come on!
- When a good part of the show is about to happen, and it goes to comercial break.
- when my parents say no.
- when my dog is right in the way of where I'm trying to go
- when I'm at a beach or pool and my hair is wet
- when my hair is tangled.
-When theres nothing to do.

All I got for now
WOW all excepted one started with when!
swagmonster(: is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #105

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

73. public pools
74. when people dont pick up after themselves
75. slender
76. post and ask limits
77. when icecream melts before i even start eating it
78. this laptop
l3lueberry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #106
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

/sob
i should probably stop posting these

-When I charge my phone and it runs out of battery like two days later
-When people text me at like 12 in the morning asking me if I'm still awake. Well, I am now.
-People who copy me and then act like they were the ones who were doing it in the first place
-When they play Justin Bieber music in a store (not Justice or anything; I was in Kohls and suddenly out of nowhere I hear "BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH")
-When you find a piece of clothing you love and it's too expensive
-When you find a piece of clothing you love and it doesn't look right on you
-Girls who cake their face in makeup and then say they were going for a natural look. If you want to look natural, here's an idea; don't wear makeup! Primer, foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, and eyeliner is NOT A NATURAL LOOK.
-95% of American music
-When you answer a question, the teacher doesn't hear it, and some other kid sitting near you parrots you and the teacher goes "CORRECT! "
-When somebody eats something that you got for yourself and doesn't leave any for you
-When people touch my stuff. No. Everything is EXACTLY WHERE IT SHOULD BE. You move ONE THING and I have to start all over. DX
-When people mistake me for being older than I am
-When I go to take pictures with my camera and the batteries just die on me /sob
-When I have to give a lecture in front of the class and everyone's just blankly staring at me
-When you spend all your quarters at the little quarter machines in the supermarket (you know the ones that give you the pencil topper thingies) and you don't get the one you want DX
-COMIC SANS
-Lime green text
-Neon anything text
-When I put something (... a tube of glitter ) in my purse satchel and forget about it and then I find it later and it's exploded all over the purse satchel >.<
-Southern accents (dunno why)
-That one girl on Facebook who always posts like 10,000 pictures of herself a day
-That one girl on Facebook who posts like 10,000 status updates a day (none of which make any sense)
-People who hate me just because of one aspect of my being (what about the other aspects?? DX)
-When there are smudges on my glasses and I wipe them off but then that created more smudges DX
-When ice cream is so frozen that you can't scoop it out of the container

...mmkay i've run out of stuff to complain about. XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #107

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

-my dad talking loudly while I'm trying to watch Doctor Who (and he does this like every day)
-when people mistake my mom and I as sisters.
-reruns on ID.
-crumbly clay.
-really tough clay.
-my neighbours who bring their garbage can in/start their cars/make loud noises outside in the middle of the night.
-when my cat walks across my keyboard.
-when my cat eats dried rose petals. it's just weird. he's just weird.
MiNiMoose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #108

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

-When I charge my phone to 100 then it runs out of power in two minutes ;~;
-When people say I'm too whatever when they are. ._.
-When people bully others for no reason.
-When people say you can only have one BFF.
-My brother. 'Nuff said.
-When people *cough*my brother*cough* borrows stuff without even asking me and breaks it and gets away. >: (
-When people judge me by looks.
-Copycats.
-When you tell someone something and you're gonna tell others but then they go off and tell the EXACT same thing to everyone and everyone's like: Omg! You're da best! when I thought of it. -.-
-when you say the answer, nobody hears you, and then someone says the exact same thing and everyone's like 'You're so smart!'
-When I whisper something to someone and they YELL IT RIGHT OUTLOUD. **facepalm**
-When your parents yell at you in public really loud and everyone stares
-When your parents yell your flaws out loud in public and everyone stares
-When your parents or anyone tell your friends or anyone bad things about you
-how I can't type up everything cause this list will be too long
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #109
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

-My cousin
-Watching the Gymanastics on the Olympics and only being able to think about the fact that the pink floor doesn't match the red floor.
-Seeing people on magazines wearing pink and orange (IT DOESN'T MATCH! O.o)
Author2B is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #110
ebkinz!

jolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to beholdjolo9 is a splendid one to behold

Thought of some more >.<

- People who say Vocaloid's names wrong (Come on people, G-u-m-i is [Goo mee] not [Gummy])

- When I can't get Dancing Samurai right even though I've practiced a million times... (Gakupo, you are going to get it later...)

- When I start fangirling and no one knows what I'm talking about

- When I can't think of anymore puella magi to draw T_T

Hmm... yeah.
jolo9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, bedroom hymns, boogie takeover, can't erase this jimmy, god is 100% awesome, how r u, how u doin, i will go the distance, justkeepholdingon<3, mcrmy gave tag, megann, onlychild1999 was here!, pokemans, rock with it, screech, screeches, skeleton clique, supp, think outside the [box], this tag is epic, tigerdove, wassup, what's up, you are beautiful!, [hello cold world]