Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2017, 08:03 PM   #10611
~|∙
Webkinz :)

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Things that irritate you

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
Constant complaining / people who do not appreciate what they have.
touching used tissues ew ew ew
catsareawesome2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2017, 06:10 AM   #10612
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

- people who literally hate every person who has a personality that isn't exactly like their own and will complain about people different from them all the time making them the worst people ever to be around
- being sick at school

i realize i sound like i'm talking about me but i'm not
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:40 AM   #10613
~|∙

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

- sjw's
- how unorganized i am
Old 09-26-2017, 08:52 AM   #10614
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

-When members/customers don't tell you their order is tax exempt until you've finished scanning everything. ._.'
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:23 AM   #10615
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

- people who don't take hints
- when its 90 degrees in fall
- when you put your hair in a ponytail because you're hot but you look like an egg with a face that was drawn on with a marker
Old 09-26-2017, 08:51 PM   #10616

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

SPIDERS oh my gosh I hate them.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #10617
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

-The fact that there are so many things I want to buy my mom but I don't want to out of fear that she'll never use/wear it. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on something that'll never get worn/used.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:37 AM   #10618

the wifi at my school for the computers its really slow because the school is huge and they expect one network to spread throughout 1400 laptops in the gigantic school
Old 09-28-2017, 08:53 AM   #10619
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
the wifi at my school for the computers its really slow because the school is huge and they expect one network to spread throughout 1400 laptops in the gigantic school
Exactly. Our school had like over 2,000 kids so you'd think they would've gotten at least like 2 or 3 smh.

List:
-The fact I thought it was a good idea to update my phone when I've got like 10 minutes until I have to get ready for work. & I know the update's gonna take longer, why did I decide to do this to myself? :-)

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 09-28-2017 at 08:56 AM..
Old 09-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #10620
~|∙

ppl who won't allow u to change because they hold ur past actions against u and bring them up time and time again
also my family's been getting under my skin lately like ??? they ask me the same question thirty times a day and it's getting old

Tags
alfredxmaddie, bedroom hymns, boogie takeover, can't erase this jimmy, god is 100% awesome, how r u, how u doin, i will go the distance, justkeepholdingon<3, mcrmy gave tag, megann, onlychild1999 was here!, pokemans, rock with it, screech, screeches, skeleton clique, supp, think outside the [box], this tag is epic, tigerdove is here, wassup, what's up, you are beautiful!, [hello cold world]