Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 03:31 PM   #21
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?

View Post Originally Posted by 25webkinz
The quickest way without shocking him is just write a note saying I will miss you. If you were mine we could keep in touch... Do it with smelly pencil and marker but beofre you write it show him the smell of the marker or pencil. Walk up to him and say do you feel the same way.
lol thanks for the advice!! yeah I'm already thinking of what I should write in his yearbook.... =P
Puregold724 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #22
lilponygirl789
Webkinz :)
funfan101 is on a distinguished road

We were sitting with my friend K's neighbor, Nathan (cute neighbor), because we were trying to pictochat on our ds's and we were telling him to come out side and closer and closer cause it wouldn't reachh! and we ended up meeting him half way! and then we were just randomly sitting in the street and talking about random things and we got on the subject of gun collecting and we were talking about what our reaction would be if we woke up in the middle of the night and found the gun collection broken into

me and Kaylea's reaction: OMG!!! some one is in my house with a gun and it going to shoot me!!!!

Nathaniel's reaction: AW man! someone stole my gun! those are expensive!!!

i couldn't stop laughing!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #23
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

Tyler! He is SO cute! But I don't really know him that well. He's on team A and I'm on team B, but today our science classes got combined and it turns out that we both have science 2nd period! So I walk in and he's already there. So my glance fell on him (I was looking fo rmy friends and I saw him) and he was staring at me and when he saw me see him, he smiled at me! And one time at a skating party, his friend, matt, said that he liked me! The good part is that he's tall! I'm tall and a lot of boys are shorter than me and that makes me a little uncomterble. please reply to this!

BTW, I'm not sure if I should believe Matt cause... well... you know what boys are like!
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #24
25webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by funfan101
We were sitting with my friend K's neighbor, Nathan (cute neighbor), because we were trying to pictochat on our ds's and we were telling him to come out side and closer and closer cause it wouldn't reachh! and we ended up meeting him half way! and then we were just randomly sitting in the street and talking about random things and we got on the subject of gun collecting and we were talking about what our reaction would be if we woke up in the middle of the night and found the gun collection broken into

me and Kaylea's reaction: OMG!!! some one is in my house with a gun and it going to shoot me!!!!

Nathaniel's reaction: AW man! someone stole my gun! those are expensive!!!

i couldn't stop laughing!!!
He is the funny type of guy! Tell him for advice on jokes and then start talking and you know how its going

---------- 25webkinz added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by beagleluver05
Tyler! He is SO cute! But I don't really know him that well. He's on team A and I'm on team B, but today our science classes got combined and it turns out that we both have science 2nd period! So I walk in and he's already there. So my glance fell on him (I was looking fo rmy friends and I saw him) and he was staring at me and when he saw me see him, he smiled at me! And one time at a skating party, his friend, matt, said that he liked me! The good part is that he's tall! I'm tall and a lot of boys are shorter than me and that makes me a little uncomterble. please reply to this!

BTW, I'm not sure if I should believe Matt cause... well... you know what boys are like!
ask him to sit with you at lunch or maybe just talk. a little chit chat would help you alot

Last edited by 25webkinz; 04-22-2008 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #25
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 25webkinz
He is the funny type of guy! Tell him for advice on jokes and then start talking and you know how its going

---------- 25webkinz added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

ask him to sit with you at lunch or maybe just talk. a little chit chat would help you alot
We don't have lunch or any classes together. Team a and team b means that were in the same grade, but we have different teachers.
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #26
25webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by beagleluver05
We don't have lunch or any classes together. Team a and team b means that were in the same grade, but we have different teachers.
if there is somene in your team that is friends with him then ask him to set up lunch or something
Old 04-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #27
hasmogirl
Gifted

hasmogirl is on a distinguished road

yes, two boys

one is in my science class, untill the middle of this year we were friends, nothing happened, we just drifted away. he's really cute but so so sweet. there's this other kid in our class who a lot of people make fun of him, but the boy i like stood up for him. he's also a good student, but not a nerd. he's not popular but people like him. he's just amazing

the other boy is one of my really good friends. he is also really cute, i don't know why i like him though. who am i kidding yes i do! i've alwas had this idea in my head that he was the sweetest boy because when we were little he killed an ant for me and blew me a kiss, now i know he's changed from that, but he still maked me laugh and we get along great and he's just so cute! ahhh!!! he can be a perv sometimes (or a lot....) but i don't know, i still like him, i can't control my feelings
Old 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #28
sizzle24

girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have Nick Jonas on my mind 24/7
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #29
25webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by girl
I have Nick Jonas on my mind 24/7
well umm this is gonna be tough
Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #30
webkinzrock102

yeah actually he is K****. i really like him everybody says he likes me but he is like my boy best friend and i can go to him for ANYTHING, I actually think that i am in LoVe with him. only his friend likes me. YIKES!!! So now his friend id mad at me and i really really really like this guy!!! OMG what do i do????? my bff M asked him if he liked me and he said " she would never go out with me" and then he got a different girlfriend. AURGG. What do i do????
Closed