Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Thanks for the lovely present on the Dec 27 DCT

You received some nice presents, and if you gave your thanks in person, that is fine. But if you got some presents in the mail, from far-away relatives or family friends, it's now time for the thank you letter!

Writing a thank you letter is an art! And if you think that a phone call or an email are the same, think again... Here is some help to make this chore easier:

1- Do it as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to write. Right now is ideal .

2- Start with a nice note paper, or even better, your own design. Did you get a Webkinz? Print out the room where your new webbie now lives, and write your thank you note on that paper. Or make a hand drawing. Believe me, older relatives loooove those.

3- First sentence: thanks with a description: “Thank you so much for the white plushie bunny!”

4- Second sentence: tell what you do with it. “It’s a Webkinz! I can enter the secret code in my laptop and play fun games with the bunny. I named my bunny Harecut!” The more you can say at this point, the better. It makes your gift appear more appreciated.

5- Third sentence: Say how you appreciate the thought behind the gift. “It was so kind of you to think of me at Christmas!”

6- Give local news: any detail from your siblings, or your pet, or even better your parents. “Mom got a new haircut and it’s so pretty! That’s why I called my new Webkinz Harecut!”

7- Ask about their health and other relatives living there. “I hope you are well and Grand-Pa too.”

8- Add Love, and your name. If it’s somewhat more formal of a letter, Best Regards always sounds good…. Or simply Happy New Year!

Dear Great-Aunt Hortensia,
Thanks so much for the lovely brown knee socks. I’ve been wearing them and they are just the thing inside my winter boots. They keep my toes toasty warm! I do appreciate the time you took to knit these socks by hand for me.
Mom remembers how you knitted her some socks when she was my age. She loved them as much as I love mine.
I hope you are keeping well and your toes are toasty warm too! Give my best regards to Great-Uncle Alphonsus.
Love, Webberlily

Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Savanna789
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds
webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds

Default Re: Thanks for the lovely present on the Dec 27 DCT

heyy peeps!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

Hello .
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Hello fiends~
poppilove is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #5

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

Hey people
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

hey .
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #7
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by poppilove
Hello fiends~
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz wonder
Hey people
View Post Originally Posted by meerkat2020
hey .
Hello~
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #8
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds
webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds

How'a it going??
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #9

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by sabrinafan1
Hello~
Sup
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Wow that was fast.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, alfredxmaddie, always bored here!, bazinga :3, bidoof, catlover200710 stopped by, chell is my role model, ciel + sebastian = ♥, england>romania, hey wheres perry?, i'm a zombie me, kailey was here<3, make pasta not war~!, meh, moustache, omnomnomnom, ooooooooohhhhhh, pony named pinkie~, reinvent l o v e, ryan ate you, teamgale, wm44 got a tag!, ♥johanjohanjohan