Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #1711
kathy/kasia
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Thank You Volunteers For Your Time in the April 20th Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by MidnightAurora
I don't think you are. I trust you. [:

Hey wolves, I can ft in a minute. Mom's gonna give me my iPod.
refouvgreoighbr
i REALLY hope something just went wrong & he HAS to think about it.
but why wouldn't he tell me what happened..
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #1712
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

rawra

walk everyday for at least an hour thats what i do (:
shifras right
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #1713
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockzz
some people might think i'm just doing this for attention..but i don't blame them.
you can't always believe everything on the internet.
but if you've seen me on the older 2010/early 2011 dcts i ALWAYS talked about him.
i have a slight memory of you talking about him when i first started dctin
i know he's real
and i trust you're not lyin
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #1714

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat2020
i know he's real
I thought you were wolves xD
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #1715
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

it 76.3
ooh, a moving one...
dunno how to resize it
i have a guide somewhere...
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #1716
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

i know he's real
yes. and someone on my old blog even told me ANONYMOUSLY to stop talking about him.
because it's "annoying".
Old 04-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #1717

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

rawra

shifras right
I do too.
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #1718
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

ooh, a moving one...
dunno how to resize it
i have a guide somewhere...
oh lol its ok if you cant i can get ku to do it
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 04-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #1719
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

starvation ain't the answer
one, you will lose important brain cells
two, you'll end up gaining all the weight back
and i knew this girl who only had like 200 calories a day, and when she saw a dr after she passed out, he said that if she doesn't eat, she's gonna be permanently brain damaged
she even forgot how to drive
sorry if this scares you :/
LOL. That is kinda scary. xD I really exercise a lot, and I'm not really fat, I just have strong leg muscles, and super weak arms. I don't like my legs. xP
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockzz
refouvgreoighbr
i REALLY hope something just went wrong & he HAS to think about it.
but why wouldn't he tell me what happened..
Could you walk to his house?
rawra

shifras right
I walked 5 hours yesterday. xD
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #1720
kathy/kasia

i'm gonna keep my hopes high.. :/
Closed

Tags
<(^_^<) rh., <3 kristy <3, 000000005 was here!, cows4you, happy weed day, holla!, i'm a rainb♥w platypus, iheartlucy twas here, it's jj(:, kevinelevin was here!, kgirl <3, ku ate this tag, ladybug is a boohbah, linpug ate boodah, meow says meow meow meow, probie got a tag (:, rainbow fox~<3, rainbow katt, s.t.a.r.l.a, smookie was here!, stop animal cruelty!, tigerdove happy, wolves says roflcopter!, _converse_, ~l u n a k i t t y~