Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #61
hy So Serious ♥
Webkinz :)

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Team "I've been on WI for a REALLY LONG TIME" ...

I've been on since August of 2012. Not sure it that's a really long time, but it sure feels like it.
thila07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2017, 08:13 AM   #62
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

To echo others' sentiments, it was wonderful to see so many familiar faces (usernames?) as I came upon this thread while checking in to WI for the first time in forever today. It's been so long, and my life has changed so much, but I have such fond memories of this site. I hope you all are doing well.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 09-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #63
:]
MSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMSET radiates beauty and kindness all around

i've been on and off for a while now. (majority) of my friends and i have migrated to other sites. its so weird (and cringy) looking at my old posts ahaha
MSET is offline Female
Old 09-01-2017, 12:43 AM   #64
xshinydratini

browndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socksbrowndogs4248 rocks our collective socks

My signature and avatar on here speak for themselves.
browndogs4248 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #65
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

i think i ultimately stopped going on in 2011 when my interest in webkinz just fell off, and i think i logged on once like last year to change my avatar from a cringey mlp one to a random meme i had on my computer. i just recently bought a webkinz shark off amazon for the nostalgia and thought it would be fun to come on here and im really surprised at all the familiar usernames! i used to come on here all the time and now that i think about the timeline i think i just replaced wi with *a blogging website? didnt realize you cant say that*. i think its difficult to stay active on a website when you know that the target members are younger and you'd like to be able to be free to talk about what you want. all of my past posts are hilarious though, its funny how pretentious and grammar-obsessive i was when i was 8-12 years old
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2017, 06:18 PM   #66

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

holy wow this is my first time on in over 2 years and it's so crazy
there's so many fond memories of this site, it was my escape in so many ways. forever part of my heart and best memories of my teen years :')
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 09-25-2017, 10:11 PM   #67
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clownwanda259 is cool as a bunny clown

I just logged in after like 75 years to check it out and found this thread. Was looking at all the dates people joined like "oh wow 2009 that's so long ago!! I must have joined in what like 2010 or something oh nope it was 2007 ten years ago what who let me on the internet in 2007."

also all my old posts/threads are gone and i don't know what to do with my life now

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I do believe this was the first forum I joined. I am definitely surprised I still come on here regularly.
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Kinda cool this place was kept open. This was my first real website I frequented on the internet.
View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
This is the first forum I've ever joined, and the only forum I have over 1,000 posts in. I still stop by every now and then.
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
heck hey first time logging on in like at least a year or two. i finally got around to reading the new harry potter book and it just brought back a lot of nostalgia and yep. this was one of my first "social" websites and it's so weird coming back and seeing familiar usernames.

i honestly don't remember much of this website though haha, i was but a cringey young'un when i joined (and so thankful that the search feature is broken; i think the universe is telling me that going through my old posts would be a BAD idea), but i do remember that it was a lot of fun for me and i made some good friends here.

i don't think i count as one of the people who's "still here" though since i stopped playing webkinz a long time ago and stopped being really involved in this site shortly after. and i'm definitely not making my comeback to WI haha, i was honestly just planning to lurk for a few minutes to get my nostalgia fix but then i saw this thread and like. here i am. glad i made the decision to stop by
View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
i have been here off and on for 9 years, i never thought i'd be here this long but here we are
seeing all of these names makes me so emotional. hi guys!! (i will probably disappear for like 10 more years but this made me feel too nostalgic to ignore)

oh also a thing i made like 7 years ago is still in the emoticon section what

Last edited by wanda259; 09-25-2017 at 10:11 PM..
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2017, 10:31 PM   #68
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth
Catlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truthCatlover200710 climbs the tree of truth

I somehow keep coming back even though I always end up getting thrown into this tsunami wave of nostalgia every time.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, alfredxmaddie, desty was here! :), dftba, kevinelevin was here!, ku ate this tag, ladybugheart, leeann loves wi, lithium queen, oreo lives, yolo pants