Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default talk about the pot calling the kettle black! (me venting about how annoying 3 boys were on the school trip)

ok, this has nothing to do with webkinz, i just needed to vent.

ok, so there's this new boy in my class. we'll call him Q. then there's a boy who's been at my school for a while and has it in for me (he's even whipped me for pete's sake!). we'll call him N. and then there's another boy who's still pretty annoying, even if he's not as annoying as N. we'll call him A. we just went on a trip from wednesday to friday. here's what happened:

on the way there, N and A were sitting behind me, and Q was sitting behind them. i had the shade down to keep the sun out of my eyes, but i had to hold it down because A kept putting it up because he and N wanted the sun in their eyes. Q was helping them, even though it wasn't even his window!

on the way back, i got on the bus and leaned my seat back. A sat behind me and N sat next to him. A told me to move the seat forward because he was claustrophobic. when i didn't want to, he asked me if i wanted him to throw up all over N. i said that would be fine with me. i moved to thee seat ahead and leaned the seat back. Q sat where i was before and asked me to move the seat forward because there was no room for his legs, even though he was slouched down in his seat like halfway, and he could have moved over. i moved it forward half way, but then he started kicking the back of my seat for half the 2 and a half hour bus ride (grrrrrr!). when i ignored him he told me it was bad manners. i wanted to shout at him "oh, so i suppose it's great manners to kick the back of someone's seat for an hour!" but i didn't. finally the teachers made him stop kicking me.

sorry, i just had to vent. i'm done now.
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed